The Hell Of Blades

Lee Yeon was suffering in the cave, The time in hell flows in a speed different from the human world's. Seven days in the real world are seven years in hell. You don't eat. You don't sleep. You can't die, either.

Taluipa ws cleaning the dust off of the book, Knight Errant. Lee Yeon's words played inside her mind, That moment was everything for me, too. That short time when she was alive. I'll take any kind of punishment. I just want to see her experience happiness and sadness in life, and grow old, like the others do. She sighed out loud, shaking her head and mumbling " foolish brat"

Y/N pov:

I kept trying to call Yeon but each time it said that the photo is turned off. I walked outside of the room and in the corridor when the lights suddenly were turned off. What in the freaking horror movie shit is going on? Should I be walking probably not but let's be careful and walk outside of this funeral hall or to Kim sae rom. I kept walking when suddenly something rolled in front of me, I picked it up and it was a ..... Black shriveled up cherry. I gasped in shock cause two girls came infront of me. I bent down to their level and told them hi, looking at their faces , I commented smilling "you must be sisters". "How old are you kiddos?" I asked.
The taller one opened ten fingers and the shorter one opened seven. "By the way, what are you doing here?" I asked them. "Lady, have you seen our dad?" They asked. "Did you lose your dad? What's the hall number?" I asked. In one of the halls their photos were there and their father was sobbing. "Do you want me to find them?" I asked, they both nodded. I outstretched my hands and said " let's go". Then I noticed something and crouched down "By the way, why aren't your shoes in correct pairs?", One shoe was pink while the other was yellow. Somebody yelled my name from behind and I stood up and turned around. Pyo jae hwan ran towards me, he lifted an empty plate and said "she ate all of the rice cakes". I smiled and said "well done". "She told me and you to go home now. She said she wants to get some rest, too. " he said. "Oh, really?" I asked, "wait" I said and turned towards the sisters but they weren't there. "Huh?" Where did those kids go?" I asked confused even though I knew he wouldn't know. "Kids?" He asked. "Yeah. They were here a moment ago" I responded. "I'm sure they left with their parents. Let's go" he reassured. I nodded by head they probably remember where their parents were and went.

"Are you going to take a taxi? I'll drop you off" I offered. "No, I'm tired to death, but my mum told me to stop by at stores and buy chewing gums. So I can get rid of petty evil ghosts from myself" he complained. "So it's to prevent misfortune" I nodded in understanding. "She's a Christian. Why is she so superstitious?" He said annoyed, he then bowed and said "see you tommorow". I patted his arm and complimented "you've done so much". He began walking away. I took out the bean bag from my pocket and to my shock it was torn and empty. When the hell did this happen? I tried recalling but I just don't remember. I began walking away when I suddenly felt my scarf being pulled from the back, I gasped in shock grabbing the scarf part around my neck, I turned my head to see the sisters pulling the scarf with creepy smiles on their face, they started running in circles around me giggling. It was getting difficult to breath, I started feeling dizzy and fell to the ground, somebody was calling my name but they felt far away from me and the last thing I remember was my name being yelled.

Lee Yeon pov

I lifted my head,the talisman I gave her got away from her. Did Lee Rang do it? Or...., "Old hag! Old hag! I have something to tell you." I said, when nobody responded, I said " I know you can hear me. Untie me". I began struggling against the cuffs yelling for her to untie me. "What's with the noise?" A strict voice said behind me. I looked towards her and pleaded "Old hag, I have to get out of here. Untie me, now". " How dare you! How dare you to say such a thing!" She said angrily. "I'll go to that place. The Hell Of Blades. It was supposed to be commutation or going to the Hell Of Blades. Then I can get out within today" I explained desperately. "Or you cannot get out, forever with that body" she said coldly. Lee Yeon turned his head away and said "I don't care".