Y/N's journey from Seoul

Hey guys! Hope u guys enjoyed ch-1 here's ch-2.

              Present day

Y/N's pov

Hey guys! I'm y/n. I'm from y/b/c and I was born on y/b/d in y/h/t. My favourite color is f/c. I am a investigative journalist, a regular customer of police stations, crime scenes and dead bodies because of my job. I'm currently living in Seoul , sharing a house with my bestie Hanna and my cute Pomeranian puppy
Zuri. My parents sadly passed away while we were visiting Korea. I was in the same orphanage as Ji ah, that's where we first met and since then She's been like a family to me. Right now, I'm waiting for my bestie Hanna, we've been friends since 8th grade and since then for some reason she's always late.
Oh, where are we going?
We are going to a nearby coffee shop before we go to work. We work in the same channel just the difference is she is the make-up artist and I'm a investigative journalist. Anyways before going to work I always call Ji ah, she is a producer at  TVC STATION.

FINALLY! I thought I'll grow old waiting but Hanna will never come . She came in front of me panting and started babbling apologies probably because I was acting like I was angry at her but I couldn't help but start chuckling and joking about her running race andtold her that let's go to the coffee shop.

Hanna pov

SHhhiiittt!!!!!
I'm late. I promised y/n that we'll go to the coffee shop. I began running apologizing to people I was bumping into while searching for her finally I spotted her , I was panting from running so much. Her eyes finally made contact with mine and for a minute I thought she was gonna yell at me but then she started chuckling and asked me things like 'did you break the world record of saying sorry the most in under 30 minutes?' and 'how was your morning jog?'. I was slightly embarassed because of the amount of people I've bumped into today. Then she asked shall we go. I immediately nodded . We started talking about random shit. Since the coffee shop was nearby we always preferred to go by talk as we'll have more time to chit chat. We reached the coffee shop and sat in the seats we always sat in. I loved coming here for many reasons:
1 I get to spend mor time with y/n.

2 The coffee and snacks there were nice and cheap.

3 Y/N's friend,  Jinho comes here to come meet her and say hi and sometimes joins our conversations and........ He so sweet, kind, handsome and hot and maybe I have a crush him  .... Okay , I do alright.

And... Here he is . OMG! He called me beautiful, I might just pass out. Now , Jinho and y/n are talking and I can't help but stare at him . I'm pretty sure I'm looking at him with heart eyes cause y/n looked at me and smirked.

Y/N pov

After we reached the coffee shop, sat and ordered coffee . My friend Jinho came, he was my partner in my investigative journalism job. He waved hi and complimented Hanna and I can see her cheeks become as red as a tomato, I try hiding my smirk . Me and Jinho start talking about some random shit and I noticed Hanna looking at him with heart eyes and I can't help but send her a smirk, she knows me well enough to know I won't let this incident die down.

After office

Y/N pov

Finally!! It felt like this day would never end, today was a very boring day , all I did was sit with my partner (Jinho) and make a report on some case.

After we reached home.

Y/N pov

I was greeted by my cute puppy's Zuri's face and happy barks and waging of her tail. Me and Hanna ate our dinner in silence but after dinner when we started watching a movie, I started my teasing.

Hanna pov

'Are you okay?I was confused when y/n asked this but before I could reply she continued 'cause  I've never seen a face that red before after a compliment, even I give you compliments
Though I don't get that type of reaction '. My face turned beet red at her words , I managed to stutter out that Yes, I like him as a friend. Her smirk widened and so did my eyes after realising my mistake, ' who asked if you like him or not cause it's pretty obvious you and your heart eyes do'. I blushed even harder if that was physically possible by now .
Then after a moment of silence, she spoke again "You know he likes you too , right". My eyes widened and I whipped my head around to look at her, she just chuckled and nodded and said" of course, you both are pretty oblivious". After a moment she spoke again " will you ask him out , after I go from Seoul" . I was immediately reminded that y/n will be going to meet her sister figure Ji ah tomorrow and probably come back a month later. I just hugged her and said I'll miss you. She hugged me back and said I'll miss you too. We soon fell in a peaceful sleep.

Next day

Y/N pov

Me and Hanna drove to the airport and I was so excited, this was a surprise for Ji ah.
After me and Hanna said our goodbyes, I went through the airport checking and boarded my flight. As I looked out the window, I felt like my life is going to take a weird turn soon.