Dogs

Lee Rang said ki yu-ri wre walking away when the dog came behind them, he came and stood beside Rang causing them to stop. "It must like you, lord Lee Rang" yu-ri said. "After going through such a thing, it wags it's tail to people. How stupid and pathetic" he said coldly. "Poor thing" she said sadly when an idea popped up in her mind, "Can we keep it?" She asked Rang.

"Oh no... Why did you come back? I told you to run away to a faraway place. Does it hurt?" A young Rang said crying to the small, almost dead dog in his arms. He gently placed it down. There was only one thing I could do.... Ending it's pain with my own hands. Rang was about to wrap his hand around the dog's neck but pulled his hand away, "No... I can't do this..I don't want to!" Rang weeped, he looked around, "Yeon, help me! Yeon" He screamed but nobody came. He gently wrapped his arm around the dog's neck and choked it, ending the dog's suffering. "Black doggie!" He cried. His mind played their first meet.

Yeon bent down to Rang and gave him a small black dog. "Wow, I love it!" A young Rang squealed. "Make sure to give it lots of love and take good care of it, okay" Yeon said. "I will, Yeon" he promised. Yeon patted his head.
He played with the dog. I shouldn't have given it love from the beginning. I shouldn't have named it. I shouldn't have let it sleep in my arms. On the day, Yeon left the forest, I lost everything I loved and treasured....

"Let's take it with us, please" yu-ri pleaded. "No" Rang said composing himself. "Why not?" yu-ri pouted. "Dogs have a short life span. I don't like them" he answered and walked away. Yu-ri sighed but began following him but then she stopped and looked at the dog and smiled, "let's go" she said to the dog. The dog happily followed.

"Bye" y/n said softly, holding the sisters' hands. The two waved at her, "goodbye" they said. She stood up straight and waved back while Yeon watched them. The sisters began walking away but turned around and waved goodbye one final time. They continued walking until they disappeared. Y/n turned around and smiled at Yeon but her smile disappeared when she noticed what's behind him.....

Behind him were many more ghost children. "Ugh, shoo! Go play over there!" Yeon said annoyed when they didn't move, he kept saying go away until they went away. Y/n wanted to go to them but resisted.

Lee Yeon and y/n went and sat on a bench, Yeon groaned, tired. "Who were those kids?" y/n asked him curiously. "This place was a burial ground to secretly bury children. They can leave the world of the living only when their resentment is lifted, but it's too late" Yeon answered. "So these kids died a long time ago" y/n said sadly. "They didn't even make mounds for tombs of the kids. So their parents can't come see them again" Lee Yeon explained. "That's sad" y/n said pouting sadly. "It's a sad custom telling them not to be attached their dead kids and to move on. The parents who lost their kids all feel the same, then and now" he explained sadly. Y/n kept looking at him as Yeon sighed , he noticed her gaze and looked back at her, he looked at her suspiciously. "You keep staring at me. Why?" He asked curiously. "Just because... You seem different from the Yeon I know" she answered. Yeon scoffed and said "You're the one who lifted the sisters resentment". "Thanks" y/n smiled. "About what?" He asked confused. "About everything" she responded and chuckled softly and it his face. She then noticed that it was starting to rain. "Ugh, good grief" Yeon said annoyed and opened his red umbrella. He came and covered y/n and himself with his umbrella, "food? Or alcohol?" He asked, she looked at him confused. "You said humans tend to feed someone they want to thank" he explained causing y/n to smile. He began walking away as y/n ran to catch up to cover herself from rain.
Yeon slowed his walking when he felt y/n come beside him. "I prefer alcohol over food" she said. "I thought you were bringing your umbrella earlier" Yeon said. "I lost it" y/n said simply. "Are you an idiot?" He asked. "Yes, I'm an idiot" y/n answered. "No wonder. You're not good at digging into stories" Yeon commented. Y/n 's umbrella was lying on the park bench.

They walked in a comforting silence. The umbrella was slightly angled towards Yeon which when noticed by Yeon, he inclined the umbrella more towards y/n to the point where his shoulder was getting wet. When she noticed this and tilted the umbrella so it covered both of them, with a small smile on her face. They reached a small passage where a bent tree was there. "Huh? What's wrong with this tree?" Yeon wondered out loud causing y/n to sigh and grab the umbrella and pull Yeon closed as she bent them down and walked under the tree, giggling softly. "I've noticed that you always carry this umbrella with you" y/n commented once they reached the streets. "I hate getting rained on. It ruins my fur" Yeon said touching his hair. "Ah, it's similar to how my dog doesn't like to bath" y/n said teasing. "Right" he said causing her to chuckle, "yah" he said offended. "You got caught by me because of this umbrella" y/n teased. "I got caught on purpose" Yeon defended. "Ya right" she said. "You think I can't get away from you?" He asked her playfully.

"Yeah, I eat chicken, even on a rainy day. Shin ju loves chicken ~" Shin ju sang while dancing as he entered his house. "Oh, you're here" yu-ri said who was sitting on the sofa. "Whoa! What the!" He gasped in shock. "Why are you wandering around during business hour?" Yu-ri asked annoyed, "I was bored to death.." she said standing up. "What brings you here today?" Shin joo asked nervously. "Treat it" she pouted motioning towards the dog. Shin joo dropped everything and went to help the dog. "Well?" Yu-ri asked. "I think the bone is shattered. It has malnutrition and a severe skin condition, too. The collar penetrated into it's skin" he explained. "Where's my necklace?" He asked her, seeing her hesitanting. "I need to talk to this doggie" he explained. He outstretched his hand and said "hurry!". "Ugh. Damn it!" She cursed and threw him the necklace. Shin joo quickly wore his necklace and began talking to the dog. "It's not an abandoned dog." He commented. "I stole it because being an abandoned dog would be better" yu-ri said. "Mis ki yu-ri?" He called. "Ugh, what?" She asked annoyed. "Well done. You weren't cool as a necklace theif, but you're cool as a dog theif" he complimented her. "Dog theif?" Yu-ri asked offended. "Someone like me can't do it, even if I wanted to. I can't bring myself to cross the line" shin Joo said. "Ah.. well, I... don't have any lines" yu-ri said rubbing the back of her neck shyly. "Can you please wait over there, if that's okay with you?" He asked her awkwardly. Yu-ri went and sat there and watched shin joo treat the dog, a different feeling errupted in her chest something she never felt before.

Hey guys! That's it for today. Hope u all r doing well.

Saranghae