hey lol?

heyy :3

so i love and enjoy the fact that people are STILL reading this even after almost 3 years <3

i'm so thankful for everyone's support who's read this and still reading and even people who've read all the way up to this point. you've really helped me stay writing.

so, i'm not really into friday night funkin or mid fight masses, and i haven't been since 2021. i really don't want to throw out some halfassed work and expect yall to eat it up, so i want to ask you guys what you really want.

considering the fact i'm 16 now, i feel like i can't write fics the same as i used to 😭😭

i am personally not very motivated to write for mfm, but i may write a request if i feel like it, considering the fact that i love writing selever's personality.

so basically, i will keep this book on hiatus unless people send requests that i am willing to write. you can either dm me on here, tumblr, or the discord and insta in my bio if you want a request.

i'm not exactly proud of the works in this book either, so that's another reason why i'm "discontinuing" this. if you want to see some good works that i have out i would check my tumblr @vnmpior for fnaf, cod, voltron, resident evil, and valorant works.

thank you guys so much for everything <3 

vae