prompts :)

AHHHH TY FOR 7.4K READS AJSHDKJH

tmw marks the one week of this being out after being sure i've read every single ruv and selever ff out there

coming for demon sarv bro 😔also its omnisexual daY *dababy starts playing in the backround* lets g0

so i had no inspo whatsoever and wanted to make another ff as i cry about school 

so i decided to use one of those wonkyass prompt generators

watch this become a wholeass ff- especially if it's like some random kingdom/fantasy au-

so i can pick between these (and if i don't pick a prompt you liked you can comment on the side of one and i'll write it :)

- - - - - - -

1.)  Superhero: Your character just found out that their best friend is destined to be the next Villain.

woah kinda sexy 😳wouldn't b surprised if sel did become one bye

2.) "I want you to know how much I enjoy this. The taste of your blood, the smell of your fear. I could've let you go. But I'm doing this because I want to. There is no mercy here."

what the fucking fuck what type of diabolik lovers shit i cant-

will hand this over to the lemon demon cult

3.)  Sometimes, being under a truth spell just means not being able to lie about being fine anymore.

angst type beat icu

what if i make it crack tho

4.) "I am not grossly romantic. I am the right amount of romantic I'm required to be."

sounds like me

5.)"Aw, look at you, using fancy words at me. You've certainly grown up, haven't you?"

why's this sound kinky bro aha call me your-

6.)"No pressure, honestly. It's not like the world is depending on you or anything."

i need fucking fantasy ones holdup

7.) Your elders have raised you to hunt vampires, who are the closest thing to a demon that you will ever encounter in this world. According to your elders, vampires have no morality to speak of; all they want is to feed. You are hard-wired to hate these evil creatures, until you meet one and learn the truth. They only drink the blood of those they want to mate with, marking their territory. When one of them drinks your blood, the passion instantly runs through your veins, and your life changes forever.

diabolik lovers pt.2

8.) You're a hopeless romantic. Although the ton can be tiring and you're not exactly pleased to be on your second season, you're trying to maintain a positive attitude. After all, your dance card is always full, and you've received two separate proposals. Thankfully, your parents agreed that neither match was advantageous enough to warrant your displeasure. But you've barely got a week left of this season, and no one has your eye. You're worried you'll be forced into a marriage that you don't want just because you're aging out. One suitor is nice enough, but there's no spark. Still, when he asks for your hand, you feel forced to say yes, deciding that perhaps a love story is just not in the cards for you. Yet during one visiting, you meet his cousin, the dashing Duke of Essex. The spark is instant—as well as the trouble you find yourself in.

this shit would be like 3 parts but i'm up to write it

9.) You have been dubbed the "Ice Princess" for your unwillingness to accept any suitor's hand in marriage—and there have been plenty. Many have been excellent matches from prominent and wealthy families, but you have not been even remotely interested in any of them. However, time is running out, and your father has finally put his foot down, demanding that you marry to secure the family's position, both financially and in society. Instead of giving you the option to choose, he has now chosen for you, and his choice is none other than your worst nightmare. This viscount has been a thorn in your side since your first coming out season. You've always found him to be quite high-handed, arrogant, and utterly distasteful despite his incredibly good looks.

arrogant?@?2?2?2 yeah bro this seems like selever

would probs b 2 parts if i confined it

idk why this gives me half cinder vibes??? like he wasn't even arrogant

kai my beloved

10.) Despising the stringent restraints that being a lady of society requires, you delight in exhibiting reckless and audacious behavior at every turn to spite your parents. You turn your nose up at the suitors who wish for your favor, as you know they do not have your best interests at heart. They only want the dowry you bring. One night at a dinner party you bump into a dashing young man who, like you, wants nothing to do with high society and openly mocks it whenever possible. Both of you decide to team up and, over time, you fall in love.

THIS GIVES ME SEL VIBES YO

11.) (this shit is great-) Growing up, there was a knock on the door every year at midnight on your birthday. With everyone sound asleep, you would always go and check who's there, only to be met with nothing. On your 20th birthday, the knock happens as usual, but this time someone is standing in front of you. It is the handsome man from your nightmare last night—a person who wielded powerful magic and saved you from a dark being during your dream. You hope that your dream was not a premonition.

i love this but number ten bro

12.) As you walk through the abandoned castle, you have a strange feeling that someone is watching you. Then, up ahead, you see a painting on the wall of a fine young gentleman from the 1800s. As you look closer, you notice that the eyes of the gentleman are following your every movement. You stand there and stare at the painting, petrified with fear. Then, one of the eyes winks at you.

could easily make this a crack fic bro

- - - - - - - 

aNYWAYS BEFORE I GET TOO CARRIED AWAY

i think i'll be doing #10 and 8

if u want me to do a diff one, i'll be up to do it! but might take a while bc #10 would easily be around 2-3 parts and #8 i could make into a wholeass novel (if u want :lipbite:) but might be around 4 parts.

so i think i might release the first part to #8 tonight but who knows might make these long asf

sorry there wasn't an actual ff-