dilf patrol // selever

the title is real

you can see the title

with your eyes

be scared

lol this is a filler chapter might not make a lot of fanfics today i have like no ideas lol so like v short i mean it 

kinda crack?@?@?2 not that much bc like

if i went full out would it really be fanfiction? 

https://youtu.be/2pUOsCrrDXs  not links not working 

* worship intensifies *

 - - - - - - - 

"y/n, why the fuck do you seem so desperate to go to church? i know the things you get on your knees for is not for god." selever said as the two of you held supplies for a project that was due tomorrow, since both of you were hardcore procrastinators. 

"what? you live there, dumbass," you brushed that question off, not wanting to tell him.

"we could've been working at your house, which was closer to school. now we have to carry this hugeass thing ten minutes farther."

"suck it up, weak stuff," you hauled the project through the door of the church, slamming it down on the floor.

"i'm 100% sure you came here for something else," he said as you looked around aggressively.

"nah bro, what makes you think that?"

"ruv isn't here."

you slouched down, groaning.

"sO YOU'RE SIMPING FOR MY DAD?"

"I DON'T HAVE DILF PATROL IN CHALK ON THE BACK WINDOW OF MY CAR FOR NO REASON."

"WHAT THE FUCK."

"he is kinda hot though," you lipbited.

"y/n, he's my dad, where the fuck is your taste."

"who said a threesome wouldn't wor-" selever quickly got some duct tape and put it on your mouth.

"keep trying to talk and i'm putting this around your hands," he held the duct tape up.

"omhjhjkhhh," you winked at him.

"nevermind, you'd like that," he threw the duct tape at your head, effectively bonking you.

he dragged you up to his room and slammed you onto the bed

and went back downstairs to get the stuff for the project. (a h a    i m    s o     f u n n y)

when he came upstairs, he decided that you could take off the duct tape.

"so, you come here often?" you leaned on his shoulder, grinning.

"i swear y/n, i will fuck you up-"

"if i don't walk tomorrow we can talk about tha-" selever put the duct tape back on your mouth.

"i will throw you out this window with no hesitation."

"mmdmdjdhsfffffh," you rolled your eyes.

"did i stutter?"

"ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjks."

- - - - - - -

not fluff

not

anything

idek

my thoughts

at

8:36 in the morning

all piled up into this

seems platonic but also not

thingy

reader just be kinky asf-

aha i hml

word count // 417