😈// selever

ong daily updates?##$#$#$?#?#?#?$? writing this while illegally watching advent children

THESE VELOCITY EDITS I MIGHT 👹👹👹👹

nah bruh my coach took me off the soccer starter team i might cry 

but i wont bc the bench is mad fun alr 🥰

doing this instead of my ap work 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄AYATO'S TRAILER- 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

also i reread my first few chapters and how tf did yall get through those those were bORING

nah bc the difference is real 😟😟😟please help ion what this is im crying crack but yeah

on this note i just remembered i've had this pfp for a year and why is it dream 😟😟😟😟😟cancel me

- - - -

"selever!" you called out into the darkness. "where the fuck are you?"

"in your walls," you heard him yell back.

"this motherfucker," you sighed.

this all started because you read that one yaoi and then noo noo the vacuum thing appeared and sucked the two of you up. but this was right after your wife got decimated. where is karl???

"doesn't that fucking vacuum have something else to glug glug sucky wucky 180?" you asked yourself as you searched for selever.

you spent a few minutes walking, until you bumped into a hard force. 

"hello?" you stepped back, squinting in the darkness.

"hewwo," the thing said back.

"uh, who are you?" you decided not to question the way the person said hello.

"jwo bwiden," you could feel the dread going up your spine.

"AYO SELEVER I THINK-" a hand covered your mouth.

"we dwont want you to wun away!" jwo bwiden dragged you away.

. . . 

you awoke next to a fire.

or rather, you were on top of it. but a safe distance away that you wouldn't burn immediately.

"holy shit, i'm about to be devoured," you tried to move around, only to find your entire body bound in rope.

"this is mad kinky, i'm not gonna lie," you said aloud. "can yall let me down though?"

even though there was the fire right under you, you couldn't see anything around you.

"is this because i read that yaoi? i'm sorry dude, i really didn't know it was some vkook mafia alpha omega bad boy in high school type story! it wasn't even that good!"

that's when you saw your long lost love appear.

"KARL???"

he didn't respond, but simply grabbed the stick that you were on, taking one side while jwo was on the other.

"karl i've waited so long for you," you sobbed, twisting around.

he didn't acknowledge you, and simply stared straight ahead.

"IS THIS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WEAR THE SPONGEBOB PANTIES? I'M SORRY KARL, I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU NOW!" the two holding your stick (your stick? their stick? stick.) took you off the fire, and started chanting, bringing you to some wonky looking temple.

"holy shit i'm going to be sacrificed."

they went up the long flight of stairs, and left you on the table in the middle of the structure.

"KARL PLEASE I LET YOU STICK YOUR MANIFESTO UP MY JUICY VOLUMPTUOUS ASS. I'LL GIVE YOU TICKETS TO THE NEXT MEGAN THEE STALLION CONCERT, JUST PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE SACRIFICED TO WHATEVER FURRY GOD YOU'RE ABOUT TO KILL ME FOR!" (dw yall ion hate furries i just think this is very appropriate to this deep plot)

karl stopped for a second, seeming to consider your offer, before spawning tickets out of nowhere.

"i'm gwoing to twaylor swifts conswert."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" you cried." YOU HATED TAYLOR SWIFT. PUT THAT BACK INTO YOUR ASS YOU TRAITORUS FU-"

you were cut off by the blue thing that came out of nowhere.

"what the fuck is that thing?" you started doing the worm. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING???"

you screeched as a pole came out the floor and the blue thing started dancing on it.

"PLEASE I'M SORRY I REPENT," you screeched as the kool-aid man slammed through the ceiling and started dancing with the blue thing.

then you died because they needed to make rule 34 out of you.

the end.

then karl and jwo had a enemies to lovers arc at the taylor swift concert and had little thomas the train babies but then the kool-aid man was so hot and went "i'm mr steal yo girl" and stole karl and the jwo died.

selever fell in love with noo noo because you died.

the end.

 . . .

help this has nothing to do with selever 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

im sorry yall i dont even know what this is

🥰🥰🥰the fact you still read through this

i'm bored now 😥😫😔

word count// 719