wtf bozo // selever

HELP YALL ACTUALLY STILL READ THIS 😫😫😫🙁😖

any final fantasy stans out here 😕🤨hmu bro (especially ffvii cum here sharty)

i think yall deserve a crack after that ass chapter

except you wont get it bc im lazy lololol crack takes too much brainpower bruh

ANY ASIA SERV GENSHIN PLAYERS?@?@?@?@?@?also hmu if ur an itto main

ong might start updating regularly especially bc of spring break 🙄feeding yall 

not very funny im sorry bruh :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

- - - 

"could you move your bigass out of my seat?" selever shoved you from the bench you were sitting on, you faceplanting onto the floor.

"at least my ass is bigger than yours, whiteboard raspberry vanilla cloud cracker looking shortass piece of shit," you groaned from the floor. you would personally throw him off the roof.

"that was personal," he said as he rummaged through your lunchbox, stealing your sausage because selever loooooooooooves sausages. you stood and dusted the imaginary dust off of you.

"what do you want, selever. you haven't talked to me in months," you snatched your lunchbox away, tempted to slap the sausage out of his hands.

"i heard you started liking a guy," selever intertwined his hands together under his chin, leaning forward. "i wanna make a deal with you."

"hard no, last time i made a deal with you my mom got pregnant," you rolled your eyes, because that wasn't the first time. (milf👁👁👁👁👁)

"just to that one party that one guy is throwing. it's just one favor," he smirked." did you forget that you owe me one?"

you gaped, thinking about it.

you could simply say no, because what would he do about it?

"i really am busy tonig-"

"reading? nerd," selever threw his hands up, tousling his hair.

you rolled your eyes, slipping your lunchbox back into your bag. "i don't think the stuff i read makes me a nerd."

"elaborate for me," he said, suddenly towering in front of you.

"move over before i beat your flat ass."

"i would really like to see you try," he leaned down, grinning.

you simply sighed and attempted to go around him, but he grabbed onto your wrists and pinned you onto the nearest wall.

"i would really like to see you come to this party with me," he whispered, his face inching closer. "i don't really take no for an answer."

you thought about it for a second, before releasing a breath and meeting his eyes. you didn't realize how you were looking everywhere but him.

"fine. no wack shit or i'll make sure to embarrass the hell out of you." you tried ducking under his arm, but his leg came up so you were trapped.

"thank you, love," he released you and walked away with his hands in his pockets, humming.

"motherfucker came up here knowing i'd say yes," you groaned, shaking your head as if it'd rid the pink tint on your cheeks.

as you collected your backpack, you noticed that you didn't even know when the fuck the party started.

. . . 

"cmon, babe," he offered his arm after opening to the car door for you.