jacket (male & neutral) // ruv

hERE YOU GO bRos

if u clicked this at random, yes this is smut lolol

male one was hard bc you both use male pronouns- and i've never written gay smut- so expect a lot of y/n (inner me is mad i have to use y/n and ruv so much)

but yes pls enjoy 

if u scroll past male reader there's gender neutral :)

if u see mistakes i'm sorry 🥺pls tell me

and silver homie i'm working on the next smut 🙄 u better b fckn sleeping

me realizing to not make it 3rd person holy fuc- too late now

when i was copying this from my other oneshot it put in so many spelling errors plspls

- - - - - - - -

male reader

- - -

ruv was once again, working overtime, and y/n was patiently waiting for his boyfriend to come back. he was wearing ruv's coat, which he stole in the morning when ruv left the house, and nothing else apart from his underwear.(because yes.) the coat was quite big on him, obviously.

y/n was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes to pass time when he heard the front door open. he didn't pay any mind to it until he felt ruv's arms wrap around his waist and his face burying into the crook of y/n's neck.

"you're finally home?" y/n asks while still cleaning off the last dish. (no shit y/n)

"mhm", ruv mumbles into y/n's neck, which sends shivers down his spine.

when he's done with the dish, he turns around, pushing ruv away from him slightly and giving him a peck on the lips to satisfy him.

he then gets out of ruv's grasp and brings a couple of dishes into the cupboard, but when he turns around to face his boyfriend again, he suddenly gets pinned against the wall.

"what are you up to, ruv?" he asks with a questioning look on his face.

ruv doesn't say anything, but instead pulls y/n in for a kiss. it starts off soft, but when y/n tries to pull away, ruv only roughens the kiss. the kiss seems to last ages until ruv finally pulls away, but his lips still hover over y/n's.

"you look so good in my clothes baby," he whispers as his lips brush over y/n's, making him whimper. one of ruv's hands wander to his throat, choking him slightly. he goes in for another passionate and rough kiss. y/n instantly responds and lets out a choked moan, giving ruv access to slip his tongue in.

after a while of making out, ruv removes his hand from y/n's neck and the other off from the wall and he pulls away for a second.

"jump." he commands him. y/n obeys and does as he asks. ruv catches him and carries him to the couch, while he sits down, so that y/n is straddling his lap. this time, y/n wraps his hands around his neck and pulls him into a very needy kiss. his hands start to roam from his neck to the buttons of ruv's shirt (shh ruv doesn't have a turtleneck yk plot convenience and its one of my friend's kinks).

he pops a couple of buttons open, until ruv stops him. "not yet, slut," he warns him and goes in for another needy kiss.

his hands wander over to ruv's jeaned crotch palming it. "don't test me, whore. you know exactly where that leads you," he warns again in a deep whisper.

he then decides to move down y/n's jawline to his neck, leaving a trail of wet butterfly kisses. y/n lets out a couple whimpers leave his lips. deciding to give in to his dominance, he attempts to remove ruv's jacket.