just buddies? // selever

🤨🤨😨i have no ideas for selever yall im sorry 💀💀this isnt proofread so-

listen 👂 here kid 😤 i'm thirsty 😧 as hell 😈 and i 💁‍♂️ only drink 😋 two ✌️ things: ⚡️ battery acid ⚗️ and nut 💦 so unless 😒 you have some 🔋 double a's 🔋 lying around 😵 i suggest 🤭 you get those jeans 👖 off 🤤 right 👏fucking 👏 now 👄pls michael

guys i drew peepaw as a hot man and i think i've changed my mind
people change 🤓 i can change him
this is a joke i swear 😁

 🙀🙀😨how many bitches does this mf get??? i read zero bitches (leans on yacht, 6'3 btw, and emo, total hottie)

btw this is long (like my pp) and uh yeah a lot of innuendos 💀as usual also my first actually written kiss scene please send help its not even a scene yk its a sentence

- - - - - - - - - - - -

you jumped, startled as an arm wrapped around you.

"yo, y/n! haven't seen you around," selever grinned.

you rolled your eyes.

"that's because you've been skipping school."

"nuh uh," he shook his head. "you've been avoiding me."

"are you accusing me right now?" the two of you made it to your locker and you leaned against it, raising an eyebrow.

"but it's the truth?" he shrugged, taking his arm off your shoulder.

"i haven't been avoiding you." you put away a few of your textbooks and shut your locker, beginning to walk to your next class.

"yes you have! you never come over anymore, and you used to come over everyday," he easily caught up to you.

you actually had been avoiding him, but that was because you saw him with another girl, and they seemed pretty comfortable together. like, unnecessarily close. you and selever have known each other for years and the two of you have never been all up and personal like that. it really shouldn't bother you, because you like him as a friend, right?

"are you going to respond? i can literally hear you thinking," he flicked your forehead teasingly.

you yelped, glaring at him.

"i'm just busy." you lied through your teeth.

"busy? you?"

"yeah? unlike someone, i actually care about my grades."

he hummed as you both made it to your class.

"see you at lunch?" he asked.

"sure, twerp." you flipped him off before going inside, the sound of him laughing trailing behind you.

- - -

you audibly groaned as you saw the girl basically attached to selever at your lunch table.

you were about to turn around, before sarvente saw you and called you over.

"y/n! c'mon!" she yelled across the cafeteria.

"holy fucking shit god just put that eggplant in me." you sighed, walking to the table.

you slid in between ruv and sarvente, since the girl was taking your usual spot.

"heyyyy," she said in between chewing her gum loudly.

you winced at the noise. "yo."

she was all up on his arm, and you were 100% sure that she wants to be so close to him that she'd be IN selever.