great antagonists // selever

10K10K10K WAKKAKAKAKAKAKAK

ok anyways

tYSM FOR 10 K                                A H     UR ALL LOMLS

ok im kalm now

but anyways

anyways

anyways

im working on the prompts, but they're gnna be long parts so 😳u get stupid villain duo short crack fic

sorry i haven't been updating a lot school ends in like 2 days smh

also only og voltron fanfic readers will know where i get one of these parts based of off.

 :)))) season 9's gnna cum out and if KLANCE ISNT CANNON I WILL-

my nitro's gnna be gone soon :(

THE AMOUNT OF NAMES I CAME UP FOR THE POWER RANGERS IMMMM

- - - - - - - 

you and selever stood back to admire the town, now thoroughly covered in post-it notes.

"selever, i think this is the best thing we've ever done as antagonists. now i guess we'll have to wait for the power rangers to come." you looked on in pride. we won't talk about how they got it all around the buildings.

you all decided to play at least 20 games of tic-tac-toe with sticky notes on the side of a skyscraper, until you finally saw the group of six crayons run to the scene. was it six? you couldn't count.

"stop right there!" the tomato one yelled.

"we're not even moving bro," you continued your turn on the grid.

you and selever walked over to them and watched as each of them took 10 seconds to transform. you yawned and decided to do some yoga while waiting, while selever ordered a hot dog from a nearby cart.

they finally finished transforming, as you finished your sixteenth yoga pose and selever had long ago finished eating his hot dog.

"so are you slow fucks done now?" selever pulled out his phone and checked the time. "this is the 104th time that you've stopped us and yet you still haven't done anything. we even waited for you to come and transform now."

"we really don't care what color you are, i can see," you drew a dick on one of the sticky notes, selever quickly joining in.

"this time we'll make you clean up your mess!" the pepto bismol one growled.

"nah, i have important business to get to. wouldn't listen to your peach looking ass anyways," you winked at selever.

"are you suggesting for me to fu-" you put a sticky note with the words "dumbfuck that wont't shut up" on his head.

"you little bitch, i swear to god-" the two of you went off on each other as the crayola crew watched in silence.

you remembered them, and turned back to them.

"anyways, i think that we have to go because it's almost selever's nighty night time. cya! hope you enjoy the notes!" you smiled as selever started arguing with you as he opened a portal back into the fnf cannon world.

you pushed him in, annoyed, and quickly jumped in, but not before blowing a kiss to the rainhoes.

they tried running towards you, but before banana girl could even jump in, the portal closed and you and selever were back in the church.

selever was still going off. you'll buy him some hoop earrings while he's at it.

"oh shut the fuck up selever, you didn't say that when i fucking pegged you," you shushed him, taking the rest of the sticky notes and planting them on his face.

he flushed and growled, jumping at you.

"oH fUck," you ran away, deciding to run outside and hop on the bike you stole once you pushed the guy who told you both to "get a room" off a mountain. (wow past oneshot reference)

"y/N, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU-"

- - - - - - - 

honestly wanted to roast power rangers

i watched every single one

literally

mystic power rangers was the best

and made me gay

the yellow power ranger :lipbite: fuck bro

power rangers in space

yes

also made me gay

andromeda my beloved

i hate this but i love it

word count // 681