lean guy // selever

Relatable_Lmao_ for u bc this is a req i need to do

 i need to get the michael out my system just like enard came out his <3 

im sorry 😭🤚yall can replace the person ur simping for but i dont think it'll fit 💀unless he's purple

i read a slow burn ff for 8 fucking hours and i fucking regret it this is becoming a problem

anyways guys selever is still the love interest ig 🙄 if i were you, i'd be with mi-

- - - - - - 

"the dude's purple, y/n."

"so what? i love his personality. i don't judge. besides, i love lean." you continued to scroll through pics of michael. 

"he doesn't even have a stomach."

"selever, if u ever come in here again with an opinion i will shove it so far up your ass you'll never see the light again." 

he held his hand over his heart in mock offense. "you would never."

"i would." you stared at him with a straight face.

"he's not even all that." he scooted closer to you on the bed.

"i would totally bark for him." you sighed, dreamily looking at your phone before setting it aside and locking eyes with selever.

"you could totally bark for me." selever rolled his eyes. "do you want me to get scooped as a confirmation of my love for you?"

"i don't know about you, but i'm thinking about the pre-scooped michael."

"who even simps for a dude named michael? HE'S LITERALLY BRITISH AND HIS DAD LOOKS LIKE PRINCE PHILLIP." selever pouted.

"kinda hot, not gonna lie. i just want that aftussy." you grinned. "and don't insult peepaw like that."

"what if i told you i was jealous right now?" he asked.

"you should be, because if he ever came, i would 100% leave your sorry ass in the dust."

he raised his eyebrow.

"okay . . . hear me out."

"i will not be hearing you out." he put a hand over your mouth as you tried to continue.

"just appreciate what you have now instead of some grape looking ass."

you moved his hand.

"your cranberry ass is not any better."

"but can he do this?" selever swooped down for a kiss before the door slammed open.

"time for dinner!" sarvente stood at the doorway, mouth agape.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE." you quickly said, moving selevers hands from either side of your head. "WE WERE PLAYING TWISTER."

ruv called out from behind sarv, "they were about to play twister naked."

"we were." selever smirked as he got up from the bed.

"WE WERE?"

- - - - - - - - - -- - - 

sry rlly short bc not all of you like michael or even know him so 💀💀💀i just thought it was a fun idea lmfao

yall who simp for peepaw willy william scare the shit out of me

word count// 461