[3:42 am] // selever

shh im making the ruv smut perfect for u homie 

e another drabble as i think of ideas and decide to learn russian (not rlly a drabble)

my discord do b dry tho ;) hmu-

 homie also asked for selever making out s0- yw silver :lipbite:

hmmm i wonder if this is connected to another drabble 🧐

guys selever means (when it's of russian origin) "A boy who swears mostly and basically is the. same height as his mother" seems legit i agree

goodbye i shall rest here how fucking tall is selever tho he's gotta be easily over 7 feet

😳 i suck ass at kissing scenes but my imagination do b wildin

lots of wonky a/ns in here bc i was wack when writing this i'm sorry.

- - - - - - - 

the two of you got in the huge swan, and fortunately for you, the creators of this ride were smart and decided to make it so you'd have to sit in the lap of the person sitting under you.

but that made it also made it probably unsafe.

and that's how you and selever ended up stranded on the ride. and no one noticed because 

plot convenience. 

actually, that's not even a good enough explanation, it just happened. one second you were on the ride, the next second you weren't. the power of selever.

"selever, we can fucking fly out of here," you threw your hands up, exasperated. you both have been here for nearly 4 hours, and selever looks content on staying here.

"i don't know, i'm really tired right now," selever fake yawned, dramatically laying on the floor.

"you little shit," you almost banged your head on the wall. "i swear, i'll fucking swim out of here."

"you can't swim."

"well, guess i'll learn."

"i mean, you want your clothes to get wet, dumbass?

"guess i'll-" you cut yourself off, thinking. "fine, smartass."

"it'll be like a little sleepover," selever lipbited.

"are you drunk?" you questioned, confused on why the fuck he was acting like this.

"no shortstack, just tired. you think i was lying?" he said, sitting up.

you sat down next to him, and once again, he seems to love dragging you onto his lap.

"i sat in your lap for literally half this ride, like sir keep your dick to yourself," you said, but still let him pull you in.

he buried his head in your neck, and for a while you both sat in silence.

"so we're just gonna stay here and not take advantage of the fact we're alone in the middle of an amusement park ride?" he murmured into your neck.

"what do you mean by that?" you asked, but knew full well what he means, you just wanted to hear him say it.

he didn't say anything, but he quickly spun you around and gripped your waist, making you straddle him (ty homie for reminding me this word existed) . you opened your mouth to say something like the smartass you were, but were interrupted when selever's lips landed on yours. you quickly melted into the kiss, his hands running up and down your back but never getting too frisky (aha no nsfw kiddos) . you threw your hands around his neck, drawing him closer.

he started getting more forceful and brushed his tongue against your lip, asking for permission, which you quickly denied. (i've been sheeshing during this and it's my way of coping with cringing at myself and my terrible writing)

he bit your lip, making you gasp, and quickly slid his tongue in. (no context) you, being a bigass bottom, let him do this, (if you're a top, i can't-) and didn't fight for dominance, enjoying the way he was being rough.

by the time the two of you separated for air, a string of saliva connecting your lips, did you notice how hot it had gotten.

you silently took of your coat, and selever looked on expectantly.

"go on, take off the rest, bitch," he somehow pulled you closer to his body.

"why don't you take it off for me then?" you flirted, half joking but also kinda wishing he did.

"i'll do it, no problem," he said as his hands ran up your back and started to tug on your shirt.

- - - - - - - 

phonky town do be a vibe tho

hard to believe tmw is the last friday in my school year 

i'll miss these shits

i hate this with a passion i'm sorry silver bestie i've failed you i'll make up for it with the ruv ff-

word count // 768