very romantic // selever

i was reading this ff and i have never went so feral in the comment section in my entire life 😁

respectfully 🤨📸

JUST GIVE ME ONE CHANCE I CAN BE A DOG A CAT A CHAI-

sorry guys i was hacked 😨on that note i also don't know what this is

imagine if i did a qna that shi would be on some other level😫😫 should i tho 🙁

WHO PLAYS NFS HEAT 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨HMU AND MARRY ME RN 👹👹 do people still play it 

-  - - -

"y/n, you're not pushing p right now," selever tapped your shoulder from where you were on the floor.

"selever shut the fuck up and let me sleep before i actually kick your ass."

"alright," he left you alone without putting up a fight.

"what the fuck is he up to?" you questioned, but continued to lay on the floor which was way more comfortable than whatever your bed was.

that was when you received a message.

you pulled your phone out your pocket, checking who sent you the message.

seleversucksballs2 

⊂ヽ  \\   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    > ⌒ヽ   /   へ\   /  / \\c==3 レ ノ   ヽつ  / /  / /| ( (ヽ | |、\ | 丿 \ ⌒) | |  ) /'ノ ).  Lノ(_/are u awake now 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😁😁😊😘

you stared at the message, before putting the phone back into your pocket, rolling over so your face was parallel to the floor, and let out one big scream.

ruv walked into the room before slowly walking out.

you didn't even notice because by that point, you were out cold. but not before you heard someone laughing and picking you up.

. . .

"HOLY SHIT." you woke up on the edge of a cliff.

"hi babe, took you a while for you to wake up," selever said through a rose in his mouth.

"what the f-"

"shh babygorl," he put a finger to your lips. "did you forget about our date night?"

"tHIS IS OUR DATE NIGHT?" you tried to scoot away from the cliff edge.

"you said you wanted something different, so here we are!" he smiled. "i also heard there's a killer in these woods too. some added entertainment if he doesn't decide to come for us first."

"A KILLER?"

"nothing to worry about," he waved it off. "are you hungry?" he pulled a picnic basket from his ass.

"sure," you decided there was no way to get out of this situation, so you might as well go with it.

he pulled your favorite food out (unless its kale and if so please leave) and set it in front of you.

"isn't this romantic?" selever asked, absolutely devouring the ruv soup he just took out.

"this is the best date i've been on with you," you stared into the woods, not wanting to get murdered tonight.

"this is our first date," selever raised an eyebrow.

"exactly," you gobbled your food up (i refuse to use normal words for eating)

"jeez y/n, there's nothing in the woods. i'll bet that murderer took a break today. maybe he's bored."

"THE ONLY THING BORED ARE THESE LIPS-" a voice came out from the bush nearest to them.

"HOLY SHIT SELEVER, THERE'S SOMEONE THERE."

"I HEARD. but anyways, i think its probably just an animal or something."

"IT TALKED. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN AN ANIMAL?" you stood up, wobbling a little backwards.

the "animal" came out of the push, carrying a huge gleaming butter knife. "hi."

"HOLY SHIT," you tripped, and before you knew it, you were falling backwards.

you screeched and closed your eyes, but before you knew it, someone caught you.

"you and your baby ass acting like i don't have wings for a reason," selever rolled his eyes. "but man, this is kinda romantic."

"if you think you're going to get a kiss right now, you might wanna drop me right now."

"but i saved you. don't i deserve some payment?" he inched closer to your face.

"please let me fall to my death." you threw your head back, refusing to give selever a kiss.

he groaned. " i'll let mr.stabbywabby have fun with you."

"maybe i'll let you have one kiss."

 - - - 

i swear the next one will actually be romantic or something 🤡🤡

i apologize 😫also if u haven't noticed yet i never reread these 😋😋

word count// 691