soup // selever

which one of you guys put your fucking age at 45+ im wheezing

aha another drabble-ish thing ewew

zavodila hits different on a big speaker 🥶🤚

- - - 

"I'm not eating that damn shit," you coughed as selever tried sticking a spoonful of soup in your mouth.

"c'mon, ruv made it for you. then again, i wouldn't eat this shit even if my life depended on it." selever put the spoon back in the bowl.

"isn't that basically salt and water then? and isn't ruv not allowed to use the stove? you're trying to fucking feed me cold saLTWATER?"

he sighed dramatically and sat the bowl on the nightstand. since you were laying down, he looked over you menacingly (like that one patrick meme).

"you will eat the fucking water, and you will sleep, because i'm not letting you die from a fucking common cold."

"i have a fucking hEADACHE." you rolled over, facing away from him before you felt a weight on the bed next to you.

"ok, shithead, it's either, one, you eat the damn monstrosity ruv lovingly made for you, because he could've been making out with sarv and then getting pegged at that moment. or two, you can fucking listen to me sing wap until you fall asleep. very hard decision, i know." selever tried turning you over unsuccessfully. 

"iT'S A HEADACHE."

"IT'S A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION."

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING WATER."

"well that wasn't so hard, was it." selever smiled like a happy parent and made you eat the water from a spoon once you sat up.

"i can fucking drink it from the bow-"

"i think not, bitch. you're weak as fuck, which isn't much of a difference, but you might break a bone." he slipped another spoonful in your mouth.

"it's a head-"

"shh, shh, shh, i know you want to repay me greatly after this, and i'll make sure you do in bed. later. because i don't want your disease."

"i'll give you fucking aids, i swear."

"at least i'll be enjoying it, you fucking bottom."

"at least i tOP MY GRADES."

"YOUR GRADES ARE SHIT. NOW EAT THE FUCKING SECRET SOUP."

"secret soup??? the fuck you put in it? cum???" you almost spat the soup in your mouth out.

"nah bro, it wouldn't be salty if it was."

"i think i've gained cancer suddenly."

"good for you, just means more soup for you," selever grinned.

- - - - - - - 

and now im off to play beat saber

ong this is just crack, something to help me forget about the fact that selever's not real and school is 😔

also my notification be slow as fuck so if i respond late or fast to some people i'm soRRY

word count // 443