totally fluff / selever

NaomiSoftStep thiS IS FOR YOU FAM 🛐🛐😈 u already know 🤓

u brought this upon urself when u asked for crack teehee

guys my addictions to men r becoming problems

RODRICK OMG PLSKASHDJSLD ILL BE A DOG A CAT A HORSE A CHAIR A WIFE-

the straight allegations are beginning 

- - - - - - - -

the two of you were cuddling in bed, selever running his hands through your hair as the two of you watched a movie.

this was probably the most peaceful the two of you have ever been since the first time selever asked you out and the guy on the bike basically ruined your first kiss. (cockblo-)

it was silent, except for the sound of the tv and selever humming, until suddenly a phone began to ring.

"isn't that your phone?" you questioned.

selever let out a long, drawn out groan. he reluctantly sat up and grabbed his phone, answering the call.

all you could hear was some garbled speech, before selever answered, " my name is selever, with a b, and i'm terrified of bugs."

you raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.

then you heard the person on the line say, "where's the b?"

selever shot out the bed.

"THERE'S A BEE?" he screeched. he began to run around the room. "WHERE?"

you could hear the person trying to calm him down, and you knew it wasn't going to work.

"SELEVER. STOP." you got out the bed and placed your hands on his shoulder.

"but y/n, there's a BEE." he nervously looked around.

"there is no b-"

"I THINK I SEE IT." he was staring past your shoulder, phone long forgotten.

you turned around and selever ran away, out the room.

you began sprinting at him, tackling him.

"you better get your ass back in that bed." you said.

"i'd love to, especially because of this position, but i'd rather not. great deal though!" he attempted to get out from under you, but you firmly planted your body on top his.

"please don't make me throw you off me," he pleaded.

"i'd like to see you tr-" and you were nearly flung off him.

"sorry!" he started running again.

"this bitch," you chased him again, and finally cornered him in a room.

"there. is. no. bee."

"there's a bee," he kept looking around as if the bee was going to appear out your ass or something.

what if you distract him?

you began to do the macarena, twerk included. this will totally distract him for long enough for you to explain what the guy on the phone meant. (🤓😎)

he stared, entranced in your wack mating dance.

"i have never seen someone macarena as good as you," he said with hearts in his eyes.

you were going to respond before you were interrupted by a buzzing noise.

"selever, what's that noise."

"BEHIND YOU."

you turned around slowly, only to see the most menacing wasp ever right behind. "OH MY GOD."

(help that one audio)

the two of you screamed, stuck in a room with a wasp.

"PLEASE GOD I DIDNT MEAN TO USE THAT PRAYER CANDLE AS A PLUNGER," selever sobbed.

"WHAT?" you held selever in front you. "YEAH, TAKE HIM INSTEAD."

but the wasp simply flew back out.

yeah, you guys were definitely moving out the house.

- - - - - - - - - - 

HELP THIS REMINDS ME OF A TIME I WAS ON A SPORTS TRIP AND WE WERE SLEEPING IN A CLASSROOM AND A WASP WAS IN OUR ROOM AND SOMEONE USED MY SLIDE TO KILL IT 😭😭 SOCCER SEASON WAS WACK

i hope i satisfied you WATTPAD USER NAOMISOFTSTEP 

😭💀💀👹

word count // 574