i fell in love w an emo girl / selever

everyday i find something on the internet that makes me personally want to 😁 IF I SEE ONE MORE TIKTOK WITH LEON'S DBD MOANING VOICELINES IM GNNA LEAVE 

guys im literally bullshitting these oneshots now 💀💀💀pls send help

gnna make a new book by this point 🙄🙄BAD BOY VAMPIRE MEETS QUIET SHY NERDY NEW GIRL WHO'S SECRETLY AN ALPHA WOLF ENEMIES TO LOVERS- /j this is a joke guys please. . . wait 😈😈 teehee

guys i want to do reqs but they're from so long ago so here's a new one i can check new requests  

 i'll put the link in the comments so yall can get on >

im gnna give michael the ride of 22- 💀💀📸RAWRBARKGRRGWKWBARK 🐶🐶😈

- - - -

it was your first day at rainbow sparkle friendship is magic high school. you had just moved, and you were excited to start your life at a new school.

you sprinted down the stairs, realizing that if you didn't start running on all fours to school right now, you'd be late! you can't be late on your first day of school!

you grabbed the piece of toast waiting for you at the table, passing your mom.

"aren't you gonna eat here?" she asked from the kitchen.

"no mom, i'm going to be FUCKING late to school!" you ran out the door, grabbing your backpack and sticking the toast into your mouth.

you then transformed into a wolf and sped off to school.

5 minutes later and you were at the front gates. you turned back into a human, the toast absolutely DEMOLISHED DEVOURED AND DECIMATED by the time you got there.

suddenly you felt very shy and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear (unless ur bald then lmao L/j) as you walked past the gates.

you saw a huge group of girls barking and crowded around a single person, and you wanted to go check it out, so you did.

you stood on your tippy toes, and all you caught sight of was a mop of white hair before someone grabbed your wrist.

"are you new here?" they said. you looked at them, only to see the HOTTEST MOTHERFUCKING WOMAN YOU'VE EVER SEEN.

"y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah," you slightly stuttered.

"my name's sarvente!" she smiled and you fucking exploded.

almost because that'd be a bad ending.

"i-i-i-i-ii-i'm y/n." you stared at the spot she was holding your wrist and blushed.

"man, you're shy, huh? anyways, do you know where you're going? class is about to start." she started leading you to the front doors.

"apparently i-i-i-i-i-i-i hh-have math first." you followed her.

"me too!" she was suddenly stopped by a tall HOT MAN WHAT THE FUCK IS EVERYONE HERE HOT.

"hey ruv! look who i met!" she presented you to the towering man.

he simply nodded his head.

DAMN HE'S STILL KINDA HOT WHAT.

"he doesn't talk that much." sarvente shrugged. "russians."

HE'S RUSSIAN HOLDUP ZOOWEEMAMA BARK-

before you could ask for ruv's number and home address she continued to drag you down the hallway to class.

you almost sobbed.

you hate math.

the two of you arrived, and the bell rang as soon as you introduced yourself to the teacher.

a few minutes after you got your seat and class started, someone walked into class.

"selever! this is the eighth time in the row you've been late to class." the teacher scolded him as he made his way towards you.

he sat down at the table next to yours and looked over at you.

"haven't seen you around before." he raised his eyebrow. ( 🤨comedic boom noise)

"t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t--t-that's because i just moved here. it's my first day." you flushed and looked everywhere but him. HE'S ALSO HOT GODDAMN ZADDY.

"hmm." he hummed. "name's selever. yours?"

"y-y-y-y-/n," the two of you were shushed by the teacher.

"you should come with me after class." he smirked.

FOLLOW HIM? WHERE? TO A STORAGE CLOSET??? WOAH THIS IS ESCALATING QUICKLY BUT YOU'RE NOT COMPLAINING.

you restlessly waited for class to end, selever constantly throwing little stupid notes at you.

after what seemed like hours, the bell finally rang and selever nearly dragged you out the room, running.

"we have to leave before my little fanclub finds me."

"y-y-y-y-y-you were the person with the group of girls barking?"

"i honestly don't know if the barking is supposed to make me like them." he shook his head as you both made it to an empty classroom. "a mad goofy mating call."

he closed the door behind the two of you.

"w-w-w-woah what are we gonna do here?" you sat on a table, facing him.

"whatever we want," he had a mischievous glint in his eye has he met your gaze. "plus, you're kinda cute."

YOU MIGHT START BARKING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

he came closer until he put both of his hands on the table, trapping you in front him.

you turned red, squealing.

WHAT'S HAPPENING AYO?

he inched closer until you could nearly feel his breath.

THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN.

you saw a fang pop out his mouth, and then you realized.

"H-H-H-H-H-H-HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A VAMPIRE?" you nearly pushed him away.

"yeah?" he looked confused.

"i-i-i-i-i-i can't kiss you." you stammered.

"wh- oh." he also realized. "so what if you're a big dog?"

"A-A-A--A BIG DOG?"

he shrugged and went back to what he was gonna do.

this time you let him do it.

- - - - - ---- - - - -

THEN YALL HAD A FORBIDDEN ROMANCE AND Y/N GETS KIDNAPPED BY A MAFIA GROUP AND SELEVER HAS TO SAVE HER AND THEN A BUNCH OF OTHER UNECCESSARY STUFF HAPPENS AND THEY BECOME ENEMIES AND THEN LOVERS.

pls this escalated kinda quick but 👹👹👹👹👹🤡 pls enjoy ig 🤨

btw i never reread or edit these so if u see a mistake u didnt 😐

word count// 918