jacket // ruv

smut time broskis yessir

so uh yeah i'd skip if u don't like smut 🤠also reader is female im sorry :( if u want it to b neutral or male or smth else pls tell me

rUV WOULD BE SO LOUD THO-

i have a feeling that selever would paint his nails black and also skateboard ngl

e-boy selever 😳don't mind me just watchin

pls i have so much hw to finish today-

different day same dumb bitch

lowkey could've ended the oneshot right there and wheezed at ur pain

polish cow starts playing faintly 

so since u haven't left i uhm added kinks of mine i think he'd have since yk there's not many ruv smuts out there so like there's gnna be uhm teasing and probably bondage pls help i can't rn must sheesh in pain

cough no degradation tho since thats like selever's shit yk what i mean cough

gnna be shORT IM SORRY HOMIE I'M SELEVER BASED tho i'd die for ruv anytime

insert funny thing i'm so sorry about this longass beginning 

wait i can't my playlist started playing hardbass thanks alexa 🧐🧐basing this off of a smut my bestie made of me and my ex (ew)

I CHANGED MY MIND RUV WILL HAVE A DEGRADATION KINKNNBAKDHJHSDKJASH im so funny but no daddy kink bc idk yet br0 would he?????<<><

- - - - - - - 

ruv was once again, working overtime, and y/n was patiently waiting for her boyfriend to come back. she was wearing ruv's coat, which she stole in the morning when ruv left the house, and nothing else apart from her underwear.(because yes.) the coat was quite big on her, obviously. 

y/n was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes to pass time when she heard the front door open. she didn't pay any mind to it until she felt ruv's arms wrap around her waist and his face burying into the crook of her neck.

"you're finally home?" y/n asks while still cleaning off the last dish. (no shit y/n)

"mhm", ruv mumbles into y/n's neck, which sends shivers down her spine.

 when she's done with the dish, she turns around, pushing ruv away from her slightly and giving him a peck on the lips to satisfy him.

 she then gets out of his grasp and brings a couple of dishes into the cupboard, but when she turns around to face her boyfriend again, she suddenly gets pinned against the wall.

"what are you up to ruv?" she asks with a questioning look on her face. 

he doesn't say anything, but instead pulls her in for a kiss. it starts off soft, but when y/n tries to pull away, ruv only roughens the kiss. the kiss seems to last ages until ruv finally pulls away, but his lips still hover over hers.

 "you look so good in my clothes baby," he whispers as his lips brush over hers, making her whimper. one of his hands wander to her throat, choking her slightly. he goes in for another passionate and rough kiss. y/n instantly responds and lets out a choked moan, giving ruv access to slip his tongue in. 

after a while of making out, ruv removes his hand from her neck and the other off from the wall and he pulls away for a second.

 "jump." he commands her. y/n obeys and does as he asks. ruv catches her and carries her to the couch, where he sits down, so that she is straddling his lap. this time y/n wraps her hands around his neck and pulls him into a very needy kiss. her hands start to roam from his neck to the buttons of his shirt (shh ruv doesn't have a turtleneck here yk plot convenience and its one of my friend's kinks). 

she pops a couple of buttons open, until ruv stops her. "not yet, slut," he warns her and goes in for another needy kiss. 

her hands wander over to his jeaned crotch palming it. "don't test me, whore. you know exactly where that leads you," he warns again in a deep whisper

he then decides to move down her jawline to her neck, leaving a trail of wet butterfly kisses. y/n lets out a couple whimpers leave her lips. deciding to give in to his dominance, she attempts to remove her jacket. 

"no. keep it on." he commands and y/n stops trying to take the piece of clothing off. he then pulls y/n's left thigh between his legs, so she's straddling one of his thighs. 

y/n obeys, allowing ruv's left thigh to rest beneath her heat. it already felt so good. it felt even better when he tightly grabbed her hip and bounced his leg to adjust y/n's position.

 "mmmh," she hisses. 

"oh, you're going to have to be a little louder than that, whore," ruv whispers in her ear. she just moaned loudly in response. 

an eyebrow raised, he pulls away from her neck and intently watched her eyes before saying: "work hard on my thigh and I might let you cum tonight baby."  

placing her arms on his shoulders, she used her strength to gently move back and forth on his thigh- the rough denim grazing her clit through the lace panties, loud moans and whimpers leaving her mouth.

while she was building up the speed, y/n felt ruv nip her neck slightly and then licking a strip up the side of her neck. 

"so sweet. always," he comments. y/n whimpered in response, feeling in ecstasy from the feeling of his lips against her sensitive spot. She could feel her high coming near, and ruv noticed as well. 

"come on baby, scream for me. Show me how well I can pleasure my little slut,"ruv whispers in her ear. 

before she can quicken the pace, ruv flexed his thigh muscle- beginning to rock her against it. he was holding her as though she was about to break, firmly gripping her hips as he began bouncing her. The pressure on y/n's clit was too much. she was going to climax anytime soon, when suddenly, he stopped.

"why'd you stop?" she whines.

 ruv doesn't reply but instead removes her panties and starts to unbutton his shirt. after he's done with that he unzips his black jeans and removes his boxers, letting his erection spring free. (i'm so sorry ruv) 

"ride it.", he orders. as usual y/n obeys him and pushes him into the couch. she straddles him again, whilst lowering herself on his length, a loud moan escaping past her lips. 

 y/n then starts to bounce on his length, making ruv groan loudly.

"you look so good riding me with my jacket on, whore." y/n moans as a response. ruv's hands roam from up her thighs to her hips. he began helping her reach her high, thrusting in rhythm with her.

 the space was filled with moans, whimpers and groans from both parties, both trying to reach their climaxes.

y/n was the first to reach her high, but after she rode it out and was about to stop, ruv increased the speed, making her scream his name. a couple more thrusts and ruv also reaches his high. he then pulls y/n into a warm hug, both of you still panting.

- - - - - - - 

caught in 4k 🤠📸

i screeched while writing this i can't

guess where my kinks came into play and where im sure its ruv's 😃🤚🥛 i tried keeping my a/ns away from the actual smut bc i didn't want to ruin the experience

my bad if there's mistakes i was literally listening to like sofia the first when i was rechecking the work and i almost put daddy in there a couple of times

yW HOMIE 

word count // 1320