panik // selever

this is for you, reader with no acc 😔, hope you see this bro if u do then im happy

and yes u can req more than twice homie i loved them and now i have an excuse to write crack

(i'll write your second req soon!)

selever becomes panik man

yes i spelled panic wrong on purpose gtfo 🙄🙄

- - - - - - -

the two of you were walking through the crowded city streets, hand in hand, talking about if mr.clean really is hotter than the michelin man.

"c'mon, mr.clean has the shiniest head i've ever fucking seen, i'd like to see the michelin man pull that off," selever rolled his eyes as the two of you were searching for another candy store to rob.

"ok, bitchface, tell me this. would he be a better pillow than the michelin man? i bet dwayne fucking johnson is a lot more comfy." you swung his hand around aggressively.

"but, mr.clean is more hot."

"but, the michelin man has a wholeass bakery back there. there is no small ass cake like your fucking buff dude."

"who knew you'd only like someone for their ass, i can't believe you y/n," selever dramatically shook his head.

you both continued arguing until you saw the cutest fucking stuffy you've ever seen (people who sleep with stuffed animals r hot asf).

"bRO LOOK AT THAT SHIT, " you pointed at the shop, slipping out of selever's hand.

selever quickly lost sight of you, your figure lost in the crowd of tall people.

"why the fuck do they have to be so fucking short," selever groaned to himself, thinking he'd find you quickly in the shop, but quickly realized it was the size of a fucking mall, and there's was a lot more people in this store.

"who needs this many stuffed animals?" selever quickly glanced around, trying to see your head in the sea of people.

he thought he'd find you in around 5 minutes, but it'd already been 20 and he wasn't even finished looking through the first floor out of two.

"what if they went outside? oh shit, what if someone took them? that little shit would get killed right away with their big mouth," he panicked and was debating if he should run outside or not. he started to think of if he should wait outside the door for who knows how long or simply just keep looking and risk you passing him without either of you noticing.

he wanted to ask someone for help, but he didn't think you'd be far from here, especially without him

he realized you probably came in for the stuffy you saw in the window, so he went over to the window, seeing that the stuffy was already gone.

"did she fucking buy it and leave?" selever ran his head through his hair, frustrated. he might be panicking, but he wasn't going to cry unless you died, or the fucking michelin man took you into his cum palace where the two of you would drink out of cum chalices and live happily cum after.

he turned around to see the familiar blue haired shortass he'd never forget.

"heY, ROACHY," selever called out, to which bf turned his head around, along with his girlfriend next to him.he still didn't know how he could see that midget, who was significantly shorter than you, but couldn't find your "bigass head" (selever's words bro)

selever rushed over to them, and quickly asked: "have you seen this little shit?" he pulled out his phone and showed them the wallpaper of you falling off a scooter.

"bee boop ba boop beep," bf nodded.

"we saw her near the display a while ago, but we don't know where she went," gf chimed in.

at that very moment, an announcement came on.

"so uhm, i'm looking for some wackass white haired mr.clean lover, if you find him, please return him to me at the customer service," you said into the mic." and selever, if you're hearing this, you better hurry up and get your ass over here before i peg your ass, awoog-" the announcement cut off.

bf and gf looked at him in complete silence, and that's when he realized the rest of the store was quiet too.

"fucking dumbass," selever started walking over to the customer service, knowing he was about to fuck you up.

- - - - - - -

take that fuck u up n any way you want bros

pls no acc homie i hope u read this 😔i loved this fckn prompt

word count // 740