[9:46 pm] // selever

wahhhhhhhhhh another drabble heck yeah, but longer

yall really need to request ffs  🙄🙄

i made this like right after my other drabble but i'm going to post it later on if i don't post my actual long oneshot (especially since i just posted like 2 chapters today) 

this is from later luc who just finished this drabble:
i decided to post it right after lol because i feel like saving the long oneshot idea for tomorrow, plus, not that many people are waiting on it so 😩

- - - - - - - 

selever led the way around the amusement park, chomping on cotton candy that you didn't want anymore.

"we should go on the ferris wheel!" you pointed at the immense thing looming before you.

"nah, too cliché," he shook his head and walked over to a huge roller coaster that went all the way around the park.

"oh, suck a big one, selever," you flipped him off.

you weren't scared of most roller coasters, but this one went up high, almost as tall as the ferris wheel beside it, and it had plenty of drops and one loop.

"what, you scared?" selever put his arm around you as you both got in the short line, throwing the cotton candy cone into a nearby trashcan.

you shook your head, and a few seconds later the cart came back. selever, being selever, wanted to sit in the front. 

there was only 3 other people, and they were sitting all the way in the back.

once everyone was ready, the ride started. it slowly went up the first drop, and selever looked ready to screech in happiness. 

you looked down, but quickly decided that it was a bad idea and instead looked at the amusement park around you.

"hey!" selever angled your chin towards him and put his lips on yours, and you melted into the kiss.

you both pulled away after a few seconds, and selever smirked at you.

"that's why you wanted to go on the ferris wheel, right?"

you flushed and quickly looked away, but not before selever let out a long whoop as the ride finally went down the hill.

you screeched, finally realizing this was going to be a long ride.

- - - - - - -

a longer drabble 😳maybe a part 2??? but like before all of this happened

also by this point, i might be making a lot more drabbles, so any title with [ ] and a time between it is a drabble

word count (including a/ns) // 410