v late bday// selever

HELP I MEANT TO WRITE THIS LIKE 5 WEEKS AGO 🤡🤡🤡 THANK YOU FOR 100K

ALSO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SPORTS AND AP EXAMS AND MY BDAY and  im literally just lazy how r u gonna stop me 

on that note do any of yall play dmc5 or resident evil because im telling u rn dante and leon are WAY TOO FINE 👹👹👹might let out a bark the age gap isnt that big one chance ple-

ANYWAYS

yall really seem eager that selever is basically 18 now 😖🤨📸📸🙁 dk what to do with that information

like 

what do yall want 😁😨🤨🤨🤨🤨WHAT ARE YALL TRYNA TO D- 

- - - 

"I'M TRYNA SMASH." selever yelled.

you jumped from your seat where you were reading a book, startled.

"where the fuck did that come from, sel?" you groaned, picking up your book from the floor.

"i've just been thinking, you know, since it's my birthdayyyy, you should give me one hell of a good present." selever winked, taking the book from your hands, earning a glare.

"i'll give you a good present when you deserve one," giving him a grin and snatching your book back.

"but this is the first time we can do it, legally!!" he jumped up and down happily, his wings flapping.

"you sound way too happy about that." you got up from your spot, memorizing the page you left off on before returning the book to its spot on the shelf.

you stopped.

"WHY ARE YOU SAYING LEGALLY LIKE WE'VE ACTUALLY DON-"

"shhhh babygirl," he put a finger to your lips, shushing you. "we don't talk about it."

"selever, what the actual fuck," you rolled your eyes, brushing away his finger. you began to walk out.

"y/nnnnnn," selever whined, following you out the little library, poking and prodding you.

"sel, i will make sure that you don't get anything for your birthday if you keep fucking bothering me."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," he disappeared in a split second, his o's trailing off.

"what the hell do you even get a 18 year old asshole anyways?" you questioned.

- - - 

"y/n?" selever called out into the dark hallways. "where are yoooooooooooooooooooooooou?"

if this motherfucker drags out another word.

"over here!" you called out. he'll find his way to the room eventually.

he stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw what was in the room.

"IS THAT PIZZA????" selever screeched, zooming over to the table.

does he not notice that huge bow on your head?

he absolutely demolished the box, getting a slice and DEVOURING IT before he finally looked at you.

"y- holy shit." he said, his eyes widening.

(your reaction was literally 💀🤚but idk how to write that so uh pretend you literally said that)

"took you a while to notice," you adjusted the ribbon around you.

"i think you dropped something." selever moved closer to you.

"what?" you looked down at the floor.

"my jaw."

you stared at him for a moment before stifling a giggle.

"what the f-"

"what the fuck is wrong with that bow on your head?" it was selever's turn to laugh, and he definitely wasn't hiding it.

"skill issue, i guess." you shrugged before pulling selever into a hug.

"but do you know what your present is?" you whispered into his ear.

- - - - - -

its a box of those little kid legos 👹👹👹👹😈

honestly i bs-ed this but like 🥰🥰crumbs for yall

this was going to be a lot worse btw there was going to be no real plot and just crack but 🤪i'm just good like that

i didnt get a cake for my bday or presents from my parents and let me tell you it's literally the start of my villain arc

ALONG WITH THE FACT THAT SOMEONE CAUGHT ME LACKING AND IM ON THE SCHOOL'S SLUMPED PAGE HELP IM NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN

😁

word count// 611