boo // selever

requested by an anon :lipbite: reader do b a demon

i'll try my best to make it 500 - 750 words broski hope u enjoy the mayo

AND YES PLS IM DOWN BAD TOO

- - - - - - - 

selever was on popcorn watch, since last time you burned the fucking popcorn somehow and almost exploded the microwave. it was like you were a second ruv when it came to cooking.

you were scrolling through the movies, trying to find a good horror one even though you knew that selever only wheezed at the movies and you were terrfied of them. sure, you might be a demon, but its not like you  l i k e  horror stuff.

"i'm surprised you actually picked a horror movie for once, shortstack," he said as he swiftly jumped over from the back of the couch, somehow not spilling any of the popcorn as he plopped down next to you.

"who said i didn't like them?" you grabbed a handful of popcorn as you put on a random movie, not caring what it was.

you pull up a huge blanket to your neck, not wanting to let selever see you fidgeting.

the movie started off okay, the cliché stupid teenagers doing whatever they wanted and totally unexpectedly decided to go to a party. in the middle of the woods.

"this is dumb," you rolled your eyes, and pulled the blanket down to your waist so you have easy access to the popcorn selever was devouring and instead wrapped your wings around yourself.

"it's only been 10 minutes, y/n, plus you picked this." he looked over at you.

you didn't say anything and instead snatched the bowl of popcorn from his grasp, to which he whined.

it was silent for a few more minutes, until you groaned.

"this movie is so slowww."

"yeah sure, you know what's also slow, you bouncing on my d-" you quickly covered his mouth.

"i will eat all this fucking popcorn."

"mhmhmegj" he mumbled into your hand.

you still kept the popcorn bowl in your hand, but selever still ate more of it than you, chomping on nearly 10 every 5 seconds, so you decided to leave it on the table. that'd be better, especially if you got scared.

it was silent, one of the kids rummaging through their car to find something, which you wouldn't know because you were more focused at not jumping at every sudden noise. you were anticipating a jumpscare, but when the guy left the car without the object, nothing happened.

you softly exhaled in relief, careful to not make it noticeable, since selever would see.

the guy was walking back, until suddenly a loud noise came from the forest and the murderer pooped out of nowhere. you screeched and nearly flung yourself into selever's arms, burying your head into your arms.

selever was laughing loudly.

"you got scared at that? and i thought you were a fucking hardass." 

you growled, but didn't bother bringing your head up. selever continued laughing at you and how you got scared at the least scary scene in the movie. he moved a little bit so that you were comfortable during his taunting though, and you fell asleep.

- - - 

you woke up to a feeling of something going through your hair softly, and you flinched a little bit before you realized that it was selever.

not wanting him to stop, you acted like you were asleep. selever noticed and grinned, but continued stroking your hair as you shifted a little. he tried changing positions so he could cuddle up to you, and he brought the blanket onto both of you.

you snuggled up to him, but tried not to make it obvious, but of course, selever already knew you were awake, but you didn't know that.

"i love you," he whispered into your ear right before you almost drifted off again from his touch.

"i love you too," you said, finding his free hand and intertwining your hand with his right before you dozed off.

- - - - - - -

i want to touch selever's hair :(

jkJHKjhkJHKJH ty for requesting broski

aND TY FOR 5K + READS ILY

word count // 676