maid's dress // selever

i got this idea while my mom was yelling at me sksksjd

and dang almost 200 reads 🥶🥶and also me posting my seventh oneshot for the day while procrastinating on homework

not like r o m a n t i c  but yk the relationship is there

also you can still read this as a gender neutral person! depends on how you feel about dresses

 - - - - - - - 

"you know, that cloud kinda looks like you," you pointed at the lone cloud in the night sky as you and selever were laying down in the grass.

"y/n, that cloud looks like a fucking dick," selever elbowed you.

"exactly," you laughed. "you are what you eat."

"oh, shut up shithead," selever groaned.

selever quickly shot up, which made you sit up, watching him.

"what's wrong?" you said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you up.

"i had the greatest idea ever. let's go on a road trip!" he dragged you over to the parking lot where his car was at.

"sel, we have like, no money," you tried to stop him from going any further.

"psh, we'll only be gone for like, the whole night." he waved it off. "what, you can't handle a few hours without eating?"

"shut your mouth, tallass."

"dang, who knew you were salty just because you're a shortstack?"

"i will fucking eat your kneecaps."

once both of you had reached the car and put your seatbelts on, he sped off.

"do you have any idea of where we're even going?" you asked, gripping the seat's armrests as selever just kept speeding up.

"out of this shitshow of a town, for sure." his drifting skills were really showing at this moment. "maybe we can rob a bank while we're at it."

"sel, absolutely not. and brO YOU'RE GOING LIKE 90 MILES PER HOUR," you started to screech.

"i bought the whole speedometer, i use the whole speedometer," he said, but still slowed down to a 50.

"probably the smartest thing you've ever said to me before, other than the fact that you mentioned that ruv was tall as i was standing next to him."

"had to make sure, you know? sometimes you're blind as fuck. like look! a goat!" he pointed outside the window, which made you shoot your head in that direction.

"haha, very funny," you said once you saw that there was nothing there.

"you know, wanna make a bet?" he glanced at you.

"what kind of bet?" you asked, knowing you'd definitely win a bet if it had to do with peace and quiet.

"i bet that i can make you fall for a d.n joke by the end of this car ride."

"what's d.n-" and by the time you caught yourself slipping, it was already too late.

"wow, and i didn't even say what would happen when i won, but i guess you'll find out!" he wheezed.

"sel, i fucking hate you with all my heart."

"i know, i'm just that sexy."

you guys weren't out of the town yet, but selever stopped.

"was going to make that old simp wear this, but i guess i'll make you wear it as a payment, since i bet you'd enjoy a kiss or anything like that." 

"oh, you fucking menace," you banged your head on the dashboard once you saw selever pull a maid's outfit out the backseat.  "you were going to make ruv wear that?"

"yeah, but i guess it'd look a lot better on you," he tossed the outfit at you.

"where the hell am i supposed to change?" 

"i'm your boyfriend, i swear i won't stare."

"you're such a pervert," you rolled your eyes and decided to put the maid's dress over your clothes, getting out of the car to be able to slip it on. 

selver got out of the car too once you had finished putting on the dress, and snapped a few photos. 

"this will forever be one of my major accomplishments," he spoke as he put one of the pictures as his wallpaper.

"you should put this on sel, i bet it'd make you look more sexy," you said as you attempted to take off the dress.

"nah, i'd rather not. also, this bet lasts until tomorrow morning, so you better not take that dress off."

you grumbled as you stopped bringing the dress over your head and stomped over to the car.

selever gave you a hug from behind and whispered in your ear, "that dress looks great on you though, you should wear it often."

he smirked as he saw you blush and the two of you got back into the car, driving off to who knows where to do who knows what (imagination go brr)

- - - - - - - 

my least fave oneshot lOL

also one of my shortest and seemingly less romantic and more on crack.

wait till you see an actual crack fic by me-

but yeah i absolutely hate this oneshot i hope it can meet up to your holy high standards-

i need to stop posting so many oneshots in a day-

word count // 818