Chapter 40: Will you fake marry me?

School finished for another day, todays school day consisted of 6 lessons. They were Music, R.E, Maths, Life Skills, Drama and lastly Spanish. This particular Spanish class was for anyone who isn't fluent, for anyone who has just moved or for anyone who generally wants to get a better in-sight in to how Spanish people think. Let's just say I came to Argentina knowing the words 'hola' and 'gracias'. From today's lesson I've now learnt how to say 'Por favor, puedo ser excusado?'...yeah I know, it's one stupid sentence but it's an improvement. So now when I'm eating dinner at home with my parents, I know how to say 'Please can I be excused?' in Spanish... We also learnt other basic words blah blah blah.

In Music class, German and I decided that for our duet we will both obviously sing but German will play the guitar. I thought he could just play the piano but it turns out he can play the piano and guitar but..not just one type of guitar...he can play the acoustic and electric! German surprises me every day.

R.E was quite disinteresting, I think I spent most of the lesson drawing in the back of my exercise book. I've drawn enough stick men to last me a life-time.

Maths was just the same as usual...we have a mock exam coming up...

Drama was the best, we wrote our own scripts. The teacher told us to think about an everyday situation that we could use as a theme. I chose 'Going to the shops'. I had to create 4 characters. I had so much fun and I'm happy that we are continuing on with our scripts next week.

 Last of all....Life Skills..this was one strange lesson.  We have been set a presentation thing to do. The options were: Wedding, Bar Mitzvah, Buying a house or a Baby Shower. The teacher put us all in to partners. I was first paired up with Pablo! German was paired up with Rina?! Of course...Rina and I switched partners , it would feel weird working with Pablo, after all the stuff I've heard about Rina and Pablo. They went on a date a while back. Way before I came...it didn't end too well. Anyway for some insane reason I let German pick the topic we would present about..he picked marriage! He came up with the crazy idea where we have a fake wedding in class. I agreed to the idea?! Secretly..I can't wait..

He was walking me home as tonight I'm going to tell my parents about him..

"Angie, how are you feeling?".

"One word..nervous".

"If you need me, let me know and I'll come round to your house in a shot".

"I will, thanks for the support".

"Your welcome and I have something to ask you before you go".

We stopped walking and German turned me to face him, next thing I know he got down on one knee. From out of his pocket he pulled out a Haribo ring. A massive grin appeared on my face...

"Angie, will you do the honour of becoming my fake wife?"

I was still smiling!

"Yes, of course I'll become your fake wife".

He put the Haribo ring on my finger, stood up, literally picked me up and spun my around. He planted a little, soft kiss on my lips. I'm getting fake married!