Chapter 7: Goodbye

"Angie, we are leaving in 15 minutes. Our flights are 3 hours from now so we need to get to the airport as soon as possible to check in".

"Okay Dad".

As Angie looked around her room...

"Well room, you have kept me safe for year after year but now you're going to keep who-ever moves in here next safe just like you have done with me".

Angie grabbed her earphones and phone and stood up...

"Angie, Natalie is here!".

"Okay, I'll be down in a second".

She took one last look around, turned around, opened the door and left. When she walked down the stairs she saw Natalie waiting for her with a box in her hand...close stood by was Angelica and Harry.

"Well me and your Mum will leave you two girls to it. We will see you soon Natalie. Your always welcome to come visit".

"Thank you Mr Carrara, I'll see you and Mrs Carrara in the holidays".

They nodded and left Angie and Natalie alone.

"Angie, I'm going to miss you so much..your the bestest friend in the whole world so to remember our friendship I've bought you this. It's a friendship bracelet. I made it myself. It's got our favourite colours entwined in to it along with a two charms. One of them is a four leaf clover and the other is a music note. The four leaf clover is to bring you luck and the music note...that's for. Well let me tell you. A couple of times I've heard you either sing or hum and your amazing! Your better than Maria!".

"Natalie, thank you so much. I will wear it always. I'll miss you lots and really, you've heard me sing?".

"Yeah, several times...your so good, I swear you need to pursue it further!".

"Aw I don't know about that".

Angie smiled and Natalie grabbed her hands...

"I can't believe it! You're actually leaving! I know here in England, you haven't exactly had the best life but I have an inkling that over in Argentina, your life will change. Just wait and see Angie! I can't wait to come and visit you in the holidays, you can tell me all the gossip. We are going to spend the summer  together!".

"I can't wait! Please tell Miss Potter I said goodbye and thank you. I wanted to go and see her myself but I couldn't risk bumping in to Amber and Wayne".

"Of course I will".

Angelica shouted... "Angie it's time to go".

"Natalie, I love you friend!".

"I love you too, friends forever. I'll see you very soon!".

"Friends forever, bye".

"Bye Angie".

Angie and Natalie hugged.

"Come on Angie, I'll walk out with you to the car".

Angie nodded.

When they reached the car, Angie's Dad just finished packing up the boot...

"See you in the holidays Natalie".

"Goodbye Mr and Mrs Carrara, I'll see you soon".

Natalie had tears falling down her face so did Angie...they hugged again.

"Angie, go on or you will miss your flight. Remember to keep me those two promises because I'll be emailing, texting you non-stop".

"Okay! I promise to keep both promises I made you".

 They both laughed, then Angie got in to the car and winded down the window. The car started to move so Angie edged her body out a little of the window she began to wave at Natalie. Natalie waved back until the car was out of sight.

Angie put her earphones in, closed her eyes and sighed.