Chapter 35: Sleepovers and chats..

I would like to say three things quite briefly...

1) I checked my notifications...and I see that recently people have added this book and both books of "Germangie- Divorce or..?" to their reading lists so thank you for that!

2) Thank you so much for 1k votes! So happy your all enjoying this book!

3) (Sadly, not a fairly nice point to make) Some people might find copying their books flattering but I don't. I work hard and do my best to come up with my own books with my own plots and descriptions...then I see someone with the exact same plot and even very..very familiar descriptions of things in their chapters. It really saddens me to be honest. This is not me trying to cause offence to anyone but I felt like I needed to point this out. Now all I'll say is..be creative..your imagination can take you anywhere.

So thanks for the support of this book and for the support of all my other books. There's more to come..new stories...plots..twists. Keep an eye out;)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I ignored German all day. Tash and Rina noticed, they kept asking me what happened between German and I. I changed our topic of conversation that many times that I don't remember what we talked about. All I actually remember is that I promised them they could stay over at my house in return for covering for me.

"Angie, Tash and I have been thinking, tonight's the night! We have to have the sleepover tonight. Judging by your face, you need cheering up".

"Yeah Angie...You, me and Rina will have a great time. I'll bring the movies".

"And I'll bring the ice-cream, so what do you say Angie?".

Oh go on then, let's do it!".

We all hugged and laughed...That's when I saw German and Pablo. German stopped and looked over at me. I don't know if he was going to come over to talk to me..but..I didn't give him chance too.

"Tash, Rina, come on. We should go home and get sorted for tonight".

They nodded and went. German and Pablo were left stood...

"German, what are you gonna do? At every given opportunity she either walks away from you or blanks you. Wow...you must really have upset her".

"Pablo, I can't even apologise, she never gives me chance. What do I do?".

"I can't tell you what to do...all I can say is..sort it out and do it fast".

Pablo patted German on  the back and walked off.

==== 2 hours later ====

We are at my house, in my bedroom. We've got our pj's on. Our duvet's and pillows are wrapped around us all. It feels weird, this is my first sleepover...ever.