Chapter 4: Truth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie changed out of her school uniform. She put her skinny jeans on with her purple top. Lastly she put on her white converse shoes.

Angie headed down the stairs when Angelica and Harry appeared at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Where are you going?".

"Going to meet Natalie, I thought I should you know tell her that i'm moving..against my own will. Since i'm being forced".

"Angie, don't be so rude".

"Me? Rude, of course not".

"Angie, it's a better job, please just think about it. A fresh start, it will be good for all of us".

"I guess but it's so drastic..I mean moving from London all the way to another country. Buenos Aries..i've never even heard of that place".

"It's a beautiful place Angie, just wait, give it a chance. Who knows what will happen..".

"Fine, whatever. I'm going, I won't be home for tea. Dad i'll text you when I need picking up".

"Okay sweetie".

Angie put her phone in her bag and left.

Natalie only lives 20 minutes away but Angie was meeting her at the park. She reached the park and sat on the bench when she saw Amber and Wayne.

Angie put her head down..but they saw her. Amber gave Wayne a smirk and they walked towards Angie.

Please..walk pass me..please..

"Oh it's the ugly duckling...what you doing on land? Shouldn't you be in the lake?"

Wayne and Amber started to laugh when Natalie appeared.

"You two! Get lost and leave her alone!".

"Why, what you gonna do if we don't" sniggered Wayne.

"I'll tell Lucy her boyfriend's been seen kissing another girl".

Amber's cheeks turned red. Wayne turned to face Amber.

"Come on, let's go".

"Bye now". Natalie waved them off sarcastically..Angie grabbed her arm.

"Shh, stop Natalie or they will come back".

"No they won't..he know's i'll tell all".

"What? You were being serious?!".

"Yes, I caught Wayne and Amber kissing in the changing rooms the other day".

"Oh Natalie, your ruthless".

"I can be sometimes Angie, anyway what did you want to tell me?".

"Well, my Mum and Dad told me that...that".

"Told you what Angie?".

"That we are moving to Argentina. Buenos Aries to be exact".

Natalie looked shocked.