Chapter 19: Salvation

I walked as fast as I could to meet German although when I got to the theatre, he wasn't there.. So I decided to have a look around, I walked up on to the stage and took a look at the view. It was breath-taking. Imagine performing here. I'd love too. Maybe, I will one day. Then I decided maybe Natalie was right, maybe I should pursue singing. Since the theatre is empty, I decided to sing a song that's been stuck in my head for so long, partly because of the dreadful flight here, I listened to the song over a hundred songs at most. I decided to a sing a part of 'Salvation' by Gabrielle Aplin.  I don't know why but I closed my eyes while I started to sing.

You are the avalanche

 One world away

 My make believing

 While I'm wide awake

 Just a trick of light

 To bring me back around again

 Those wild eyes

 A psychedelic silhouette

 I never meant to fall for you but I

 Was buried underneath and

 All that I could see was white

 My salvation

 My, my

 My salvation

 My, my

I stopped as I heard footsteps..I turned around to see German clapping.

"Ah, so you finally showed up then?".

"Actually, I've been here a while. I just wanted to hear you sing. You have a beautiful voice".

"That's sweet, thanks".

"I'm only telling you the truth. You're a beautiful girl with a beautiful voice and personality to match".

I don't know what came over me but I hugged him!? He didn't back away, in fact he wrapped his arms around me. We hugged for a couple of minutes. I felt safe in his arms.

Then we broke from the hug.

"Let's go".

I nodded and off we went.

England to Argentina-GermangieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara