Chapter 42: My parents meet German.

Finally, back to updating!

Also my new book is out. 'Forgive and Forget' was released yesterday:)

...........

Immediately, I left my parents in the living room and went to sit on the porch outside. I took my phone from out of my bag and rang German.

After a couple of seconds, he picked up.

"Hey Angie, you okay?".

"Hey German and to be honest..I don't know. Can you do one thing for me please?".

"Yes, you know I'd do anything for you".

"I know, that's one of the reasons why I love you. I need you to come to my house now".

"I love you for so many different reasons, the list is endless. Of course i'll come over. I take it, you spoke to your parents?".

"Yeah I have and that's the reason you need to come to my house. My parents asked to see you".

"Oh".

"Oh what?".

"Oh as in okay, i'll be over in 15 minutes. See you soon, I love you".

"I love you too, bye".

I stood up and started to pace up and down... why do my parents insist he comes over now? They just looked at each-other, they didn't yell or anything. I would have preferred for them to have yelled rather than hardly speak at all. What must they be thinking? Are they just shocked? Are they disappointed in me? Do they think, just because I'm 15, it makes me to young to have a boyfriend? It's all so confusing..

I took a seat back down on the porch and waited for German.

Within the next 10 minutes, German was here. Straight away I shot up, ran towards him and jumped in to his arms. I locked my legs around his back and I felt him wrap his arms swiftly around my back. Then I placed my arms around his neck so that he had held of me tightly. I He kissed me gently on the nose and smiled. 

 I didn't want to let go because I knew if I did, it meant he would have to go and see my parents..

"Angie, everything will work out, It will all be fine. I promise, so don't worry, don't stress either. Whatever happens no-one will stop us from being together. We love each other and that's all that counts. I love you so much".

"I love you too".

He kissed me on the cheek and slowly placed me back on the ground. He grabbed held of my hand.

"Come on then, let's do this".

He gave me a reassuring smile and I replied with a nod. We made our way up the  path and through the front door. We looked at one another and walked in to the living room. To see my Mum and Dad sat beside one another. Identically sat in the same position.

"Mum, Dad this is German. German this is my Mum- Angelica and my Dad- Harry".

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr and Mrs Carrara".

"Like wise" replied my Mum..

 Before I could speak again..my Dad did.

"Angie, can you leave us please".

I looked at German who gave me that 'don't worry, I'll be fine' look..so I nodded and left. The last thing I heard was my Dad tell him to take a seat..

I generally don't know what's going to happen and that's what makes me so afraid. I love German with all my heart. I can't even remember my life without him.