Chapter 44: Until I met German

"Tell me German!  Don't leave me in suspense no longer! Your killing me here".

He just sat their laughing at me?!

"German, I mean it..tell me or i'll push you in the pool".

I folded my arms and gave him my 'I'm not joking' look.

"Okay okay okay, i'll tell you".

"Finally..".

"Well, as soon as you left. I sat down as your Dad asked me too. He then asked me about my background, my family, my life.. I told him about my Mum, Dad, little brother and baby sister. He then asked me if I smoke, drink or...well you know...

I nodded as I knew he meant sleeping with girls...

"I replied no because I'm not like that, I come from a respectable family. He asked me about school and what I want to be when I'm older. I told him I want to be an Engineer and to own my own construction company. Also that I receive pretty good grades at school".

"What was my Dad like when you told him?".

"Well he told me, he was quite impressed but not totally convinced yet".

"Hmm okay..".

"So instead of letting him continue asking questions, I asked him one. I asked him if he liked football and he said yes, so I said I like football to well my Dad knows a guy who can get half price season tickets, I invited him to a match next week".

"Ahhh, I see, you bribed him".

"No, I wouldn't say bribed, more like I was finding a common interest for us both and it just so happens your dad likes football like me".

"Okay, so what about my Mum? How did you manage to convince her?".

"I used my charm and sweet smile, it works on you so..".

"Ah! So you used the same trick on the Mother of your girlfriend..".

I was moving closer and closer to him, I was so close in to pushing him in to the pool but I could see on his face..he looked suspicious of my actions..

"No Angie, you see, I think my girlfriends Mother is really nice and kind but my girlfriend is beautiful and she's my one true love".

He was trying to sweet talk me, so right there and then..I managed to get behind him and push him in..

I stood up and laughed.

"Nice try sweetie but you've got to do better than that".

"Oh well, I should tell you that your Mum and Dad actually said they don't mind us seeing each-other. He just made me a promise.." he said as he began flopping around in the pool like a seal. Then suddenly he splashed me?!

"German! Stop! and what promise was that?".

By then, I grew slightly curious..

"He made me promise that we wouldn't..you know"..

Again I knew what he meant.

"Of course we won't. We're only young, I do love you but..god no".

"It's fine, I promised him and I told him, I respect your daughter. That's when your Dad shook hands with me, your Mum was stood smiling as I complimented her  lovely hair doo".

"So what...I worried for nothing? I was scared for my parents to meet you and I didn't need to be?".

"Yeah, I told you it would all work out. Now help me out this pool".

"Ahhh nope! just because I helped you in doesn't mean i'll help you out" I grinned.

"Angie, that's just mean! Did I forget to mention your parents invited me to stay for dinner tonight".

"And, what did you say".

"I accepted...your stuck with me for the evening" he winked.

I just laughed, German has the power to make me laugh uncontrollably like a hyena...

"Well I suppose you can't come in to the house soaking wet on your own...I might aswell join you".

"Do it! Do it!" he shouted.

"Well here goes...in 1, 2...3!" I ran and jumped in.

I was underneath the water and I could see German...right next to me..I saw him nudge his head. I guessed he wanted me to follow him so I did.

We swam all the way to the deeper end of the pool and reached the top where we took in some breath.

He turned to me and again started to splash me..again!

We splashed each-other for a couple of minutes then I jumped on to his back. He carried me across the pool and swung me about. Bare in mind we were still wearing our school uniforms..I guess our parents won't be best pleased.

  Without me noticing, German took me in his arms and placed me an inch away from his face. I got to see his beautiful big brown eyes up close and they looked back at me with so much love and tenderness. I felt butterflies in my stomach...I'm experiencing feelings I've never knew existed until I met German.

Until I met German..my life was empty.

Until I met German..I never knew the true meaning of love.

That's when that inch between us closed, our lips locked and the kiss we shared..was one of the best we've ever shared.

The touch of his lips caressing mine is what I crave. I love him so much.