Chapter 14: I saw her

That night I sat in my bed thinking about today's events. German and Pablo? It was so weird how many questions German asked me. To be honest, the questions didn't bother me as much. When I looked at him, German I mean..I saw these big brown eyes. Despite all the trouble I've had in the past with boys. German seems different, he doesn't come across rude, arrogant or nasty. I'm actually quite surprised.

'Maybe' Why did I say that I hope I do see him again.

Angie finally fell asleep. She had school in the morning. Her first day.

..............

Monday morning-

I woke up to my alarm blasting. It was 6.30.

My Mum shouted "Angie, come on. Time to get up for school".

I feel so nervous, it's a new school and I don't know anyone... hopefully I find some friends..

I jumped in the shower, dried my hair. Next I put my uniform on.. I forgot how hideous it looked until now. I put a quick plait through my hair before going downstairs for something to eat. At the bottom of the stairs was my school shoes and bag.

I slipped my shoes on, and brought my bag to the dining table while I ate my breakfast.

"So Angie, how are you feeling? Are you nervous?".

"Yeah I am Dad, I don't know what to expect".

"Well, this morning I'll be coming with you. We will meet your tutor and head teacher then we will be shown around the school.  After I leave, you will be taken to your first class so don't worry. Everything will be fine".

"You don't know that Dad".

Next thing I know, My Mum buts in..

"Come on Angie. The day has just begun. Wait and see how the day pans out".

"Whatever".

I got up, put my bag on my shoulder and waited by the front door for my Dad. 5 minutes later he came and we left. We walked to school as Alejandro had told him the directions to go in. My Dad was going to pick me up too.

xxx Walk to the school xxx

We made it to school in 20 minutes..it was so big. I saw groups of girls and boys walking toward the main doors. Some were playing football and sitting down in the yard.

I tugged on my Dad's coat.

"Dad, I don't think I'm going to fit in here".

That's when he said the nicest thing he has ever said to me.