Chapter 5: Friends forever

This chapter is for 

Meg is literally the closest friend I have and I value her friendship so much. I'm blessed to have you in my life. Love ooooo!=)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Your what?".

"I'm moving to Argentina, next week".

"What? Why? How? Next week?".

"Yeah, my Father has been transferred their by work. I only found out when I came in from school later on tonight...I don't even want to go!".

"I don't want you to go either, your like a sister to me Angie and I'm like your bodyguard. Together we always make it through Amber and Wayne's weekly torment".

"Well you make it through the week..I barley scrape by. I can't stand the taunting, I've done nothing wrong to either of them. I just want a normal life where I can walk down the school hallway without being called a name of barged into. That's probably the only perk about moving to Argentina".

"What do you mean?...Perk?".

"I mean by moving to Argentina, over there.. their will be no Amber and Wayne but..".

"But what?".

"You won't be there, I wish you could come with me".

"I know you would Angie but I've got my Mum here, besides I like living in London as the weather can be very unpredictable at times..I guess over in Argentina the weather stays pretty much the same...but you might like that".

"I don't care, I still don't want to go. My Mum and Dad never even bothered to discuss it with me. They just told me that we are moving. I'm being forced".

"Well..why don't you move in with Maria?".

"You have got to be joking! Maria travels around the world...she doesn't stay in one place for more than two days. At the moment she is in Brazil then she is flying on to Germany...followed by Sweden. I'm not being turned in to a human suitcase".

"Well you only have one option, you will have to go with your parents to Argentina".

"I don't want to leave. Your the only friend I've ever known. You have always been their for me. I won't be able to meet up with you, we won't be able to hang out like we do anymore".

"I know, but we will talk every day I promise we will text, email, ring..whatever you name it and i'll do it!".

"Well my Mum did say you can fly over to Argentina in the school holidays and stay with us. Do that".

"I will, I promise. Angie, promise me..two things".

"Of course I will".

"The first thing...here in England, your the shyest person I know. When you get to Argentina,  I need you too promise me that you will never let anyone pick on you ever again. Promise me, you will stand up for yourself".

"Oh Natalie, it's easier said than done..but I promise I will try. The other thing?".

"The other thing is that..even though we will both be in separate countries..promise me that we will be friends forever".

"Friends forever, I promise!".

"Give me a hug before I start to cry".

"Friends forever. Despite where we both may be".