Chapter 32: Date (Part 2)

(For the diner imagine the diner scene in the Nuestro Camino music video;))

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I got blind-folded by German and we only started walking 10 minutes ago. I felt quite nervous..partly because I don't know where German is taking me and because of the fact we are outside... in public. We will be passing people who will probably stop and wonder what the heck is going on. I didn't say anything to German.

====== 10 minutes later =======

We stopped walking....German said "Angie, I'm going to take the blind-fold off of you on the count of three".

"Right well, I will count with you. Ready?".

"Ready.....1".

"2...".

Then we both said "3" together.

He took the blind-fold off of me and stood next to me. We were stood in-front of an American styled diner. I turned to look at German, he had a great big grin on his face.

"Well Angie, let's go inside".

I nodded and we walked towards the diner.

We stepped in through the door and immediately we went and sat in the booth.

I noticed the waitresses had roller blades on their feet. They were also wearing pink poodle skirts. The whole look of the diner was 1950's. It was pretty amazing. I've never been to a diner before...

"Angie, what would you like to eat? We will have desert after but for now what would you like to have for your main".

"Well since it's  American style..i'd like a cheese-burger with curly fries".

"What would you like to drink?".

"A strawberry milkshake please. Strawberry is my favourite type of milkshake".

"So is mine! I'll have the same as you, a cheese-burger with curly fries and to drink a strawberry milkshake".

"Great!".

We smiled at one another.. the waitress approached our table.

"Good evening, what can I get you both?".

"Can I have a cheese-burger with curly fries and a strawberry milkshake twice please".

"Yes, it will be about 20 minutes. Is there anything else you would like?".