Chapter 36: Skype chats and the 'L' word..

'German Calling' it said on the computer screen...I wanted to jump up out of my chair and hide but I couldn't. Rina and Tash had me pinned to the chair and I mean literally. They had my feet tied together and my hands were tied too...they tied my hands together by using my scarf. I felt violated..

"Girls, I don't think I can do this" I said as I tried to stand up.. I tried and failed.

"Nonsense Angieee! You can and we will help".

"How can you help Tash?".

"Well Rina and I are going to stand behind the computer...we've both got pens and paper...if you get stuck on what to stay or do..look to our pieces of paper".

Tash and Rina are such great friends to me. I've known them a short time but it feels much longer.

"Thank you so much girls".

Then suddenly! German appeared on my screen, my jaw dropped...no words came out...my eyes drifted away from the computer screen to looking at Tash and Rina. They were mouthing the words 'Go on..say something'. My eye's landed back on to the computer screen...German was just staring at me...

Finally I gathered enough breath to say 'Hi'.

He replied 'Hey' back, and then we hit an awkward silence.....

Until German started to speak..

"Look Angie, I want to apologise for what I said. It was rude and disrespectful and that's not the type of person I am, honest I'm not".

"I know you're not, the German I know is kind, compassionate, loving but most of all...he's one of the most important people in my life and I love him".

Oh my god, did I just say that?! I did! What? No! Oh I did! Oh no....

I looked up at Tash and Rina they dropped their pens and paper. Their mouths were wide open and their eyes went wide...I dared to look at German...weirdly he had the same look..he looked shocked..he looked speechless...all because I said the 'L' word... I've never ever said the 'L' word to any boy before. When I finally say it..the boy is speechless...well done me.

I tried to move my hands...I pulled them away from each-other and I actually managed to break the so called 'strong knot' in the scarf. I released my legs, got up from the chair and ran to my bathroom....I shut the door behind me and sat in a corner...

What have I done?! What have I said?!..