Chapter 48: Meeting his parents

I can't believe it. German and I are currently sat on the bench..next to the principal's office. Yeah...our 'little demonstration' in class resulted in detention and in public humiliation. German was right though...with him around, thing's will never be boring. That's so true.

The principal said "Save class demonstrations for History" and has put us in detention for 2 days..AND to top it off..she is phoning mine and German's parents..great.

My tutor was also told too, she wasn't best pleased either. Wow, its only been 2 and a half month since I joined this school and this is the  first time I've ever been in trouble. All my life I've been a goody too shoes, I've been too scared to express how I really feel and when I finally do...I end up at the principal's office..

Anyway German and I are on our way to his house...finally I get to meet his parents.

10 minutes later we arrived at his house..to where we were greeted by German's little brother. I was lead in to the living room by German. His Dad was sat at the table and his Mum was feeding Mariah.

"Mum, Dad".

"Ah sweetheart! glad you're home and who is your guest?" asked Alejandra.

My eyes were on German's baby sister, she was so cute!

"Mum, Dad this is Angie my girlfriend".

"Aw hello hunny, nice to meet you". German's Mum got up and hugged me..

"Hello Mrs Castilllo, it's nice to meet you too".

German's Dad came and said hello too.

"Let us introduce ourselves..i'm Alejandra and this is Carlo Sr".

"Our son Carlo Jr is out on the front. I guess you've already met him" She went and got Mariah from out of her highchair.

"This is our little bundle of joy, Mariah..you know it took German's Dad and I 2 months to name her".

"Yeah German told me. I think Mariah is a beautiful name".

"It is isn't it, darling you gonna show us all your smile. Wes oo are! Oooo we oo are"..

I looked  a little confused but Carlo informed me that it's Alejandra's baby talk to Mairah..

"Angie, can you hold her please? Just why Carlo and I make us all some tea and ask little Carlo to come in?  She will be no bother, she's in a happy mood".

"Yeah sure I will".

I sat down on the chair and she gently placed Mariah in my arms. She was making all these cute baby sounds and noises...she was also smiling. Mariah looks so beautiful. She was dressed in a pink flower baby grow.

I started making noises trying to make her laugh and it worked. Out the corner of my eye.. I could see German watching me.

"What are you staring at German?".

"Nothing, it's just you're really good with babies. I think Mariah likes you".

"I think so too, can I swap Mariah for Maria?" I laughed.

"Angie, don't you think their names are a little similar?".

"Now to think of it, yeah I do".

--- Hours passed ----

I was goodbye and thank-you to German's parents.

"Mr and Mrs Castillo, thanks for having me over. I've had a lovely time".

"Your welcome Angie".

"Aw your welcome hunny, thank you for helping me get Mariah to sleep. She's taken a liking to you".

"Yeah I think she's adorable".

"I'll walk you home Angie".

"Oh my son is a such a gentlemen".

I could tell German was feeling embarrassed so we left there and then.

............

A quick A/N! Guy's how would you feel if I wrote a third "Germangie- Divorce or?"  book???