Chapter 25: The best day

This book is currently up to chapter 25. There is expected to be 40+ chapters and I can reveal that there will be a second book. The second book is based on Angie and German's last year of school..with other twists too. They are 15 years old now, so in some form of way.. A lot is yet to happen. I hope you continue reading!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

P.E had finished, it was now home time and I actually didn't want to go home. I enjoyed school so much. I said my goodbyes to Tash, Rina and even Pablo while I walked to meet my Dad. As I walked I saw a shadow behind.. I turned around to see German.

"Angie! Why did you turn around, I was trying to scare you!".

"You've already scared me once today..when you fell to the ground".

"Fine, I'll let you off then".

I just laughed it off..

"Do you need me to walk you home?".

"No, I'm going to meet my Dad so it's fine".

"Oh okay, so when do you want to start working on this song?".

"Erm..when -ever you want to. We have 5 weeks to complete it".

"Well, what about if I meet you later on. I could buy you dinner and then we could go to the park to write?".

"Ah, I really would like to but I can't. My Mum and Dad won't let me after the last time I left the house without their permission".

"I see, well I'll ring you later and we can sort something out then".

"Yeah, sure" I smiled.

He smiled back at me..

"Well German, I'll see you tomorrow".

"Yeah, see you tomorrow" he winked.

I put my back-pack over my shoulder and walked on to meet my Dad. I could feel German's gaze on me.

- 10 minutes later –

My Dad arrived, immediately I gave him a tight hug and smiled at him.

"Well Angie, guessing by your face, you've had a great first day".

"It was better than great, it was fantastic. I've made friends instead of enemies. I feel amazing, I feel happy and content. I'm happy that we moved here after all Dad. I'm sorry for being stubborn, you were right all along, I just needed to give Argentina a chance".

"Well I'm glad to hear that. Come on, we best get home. Your Mother will want to know how your day has been".

We began to walk.. I asked my dad how his first day of work went..

I didn't tell my Dad about German, I wouldn't like to find out how he would react..

——- Angie didn't notice German following behind...

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter 26 will be the part to this. It will make more sense when I publish it. Keep a look out;)