Chapter 13: We meet

This chapter is for my Miranda- @meg200013 I love her lots!

————————————————————————————

"Ah German, why have we stopped? We need to go and get ready for tonight?..".

German didn't answer as he had noticed a girl sat on the bench.. He noticed Angie. So Pablo got his hand and flapped in front of German's eyes trying to get his attention.

"Germannnnnnnnnn.....helloooo.....earth to German...is anybody home?!".

Just then German turned to face Pablo. It looked like the trance he was in had just disappeared.

"P-a-ablo, do you see..".

"Do I see what?".

"That girl, over their".

German went to point but Pablo stood point blank right in front of German. He was blocking German's view of Angie.

"Pablo move!".

"German, we need to go! We need to go now".

"Just wait Pablo, can we go sit down".

"German no! We need to go. I know what you're doing, your trying to get out of this date. Well I'm telling you now, it's going to work".

"Pablo come on".

German grabbed hold of Pablo's arm and walked over towards the bench..

They approached Angie. She had her down when she noticed two shadows...blocking the sun. She looked up and saw Pablo and German.

"Do you mind if we sit?".

Pablo began shaking his head...German noticed and turned to face Pablo. He gave Pablo the death stare. Then he turned back to face Angie.

"Yeah I suppose, it's a free country".

German smiled and he & Pablo sat down.

German turned to face Angie.

"I've never seen you around here before? Why is that?".

"That's because I've just moved here".

"Where did you move from?".

"England, we arrived here today".

"We? Your boyfriend or..?".

"No, My Mum, Dad and I, there's no boyfriend".

Angie was now edging away a little. She had no clue, who she was talking too.

"How are you liking Argentina so far?".

"It's nice, I guess".

"So..".

German was about to ask another question..when Pablo interrupted him..

"German, what's with the game of 20 questions? Let the girl breathe".

A little smile appeared on Angie's face. German turned back to face Angie.

"Sorry It's just...".

Now it was Angie interrupting German.

"It's just what?".

"Ah nothing".

"Well okay, sorry but I better get going. It's getting late. Erm..it was nice to meet you".

Angie got up and started to walk away. I guess she still isn't used to boys talking to her. At least boys who don't call her names.

"It was great to meet you err...I'm German and this is PabIo, I didn't catch your name?"

"It's errrrr...it's Angie".

"Angie, that's a beautiful name. Maybe..i'll see you around" shouted German as Angie was now quite far away.

Angie turned around.

"Maybe".