Chapter 31: Date (Part 1)

So guys! It's only been 3 days since I last published but I've missed writing! So I decided to only update 3 maybe 4 time a weeks instead of like 10 times:') My Maths exam is over and done with. I have tomorrow off and I have a week off soon.....so i'll update more then;) Please carry on reading. Much love

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

What to wear? I'm having a clothing crisis, I don't want to look desperate, overly dressed or under-dressed? I want to look cute. Should I wear a dress?...Maybe a skirt? I definitely can't go in jeans... What do I do with my hair? Do I wear it up or do I wear it down? I don't know what to do! Apart from this my Mum and Dad think I'm going to meet up with Tash and Rina, I hate lying to them or as I call it...'not telling the whole story because I'm not ready to'. I will tell them, I just don't know when.

My first date though! My actual first date..ever! With a guy I really like. German makes my heart flutter.. it's a feeling I'm not used too...

                             ======  20 minutes later =======

I decided on wearing a cute dress...my outfit would look completely cute if I decided on wearing some nice shoes but I chose to wear my converse. I know a dress and hi-tops? Not exactly a great outfit but that's just me and that's what I prefer. My dress was baby blue and it had little daisy's sewn around the waist. This is the first time I've worn this dress, I bought it a year ago... My whole look was a cute looking dress, my white converse and I decided to have my curly. Just in case I got chilly, I picked up my white cardigan. I think I look nice...not overly or under-dressed. I sat on my bed and waited for German to text me. He said he will text me when he is outside of my house. I waited for only 2 minutes and I received a text from German straight away.

It said "Angie, I'm outside. Ready when you are x".

I text back "Okay, I'll be 2 minutes x".                        

I put my phone and purse in to my bag and headed downstairs to say bye to my Mum and Dad.

"Mum, Dad, I'm going now. I'll see you at 9".

"Okay Angie, ring one of us if you need picking up or if something is wrong".

"Don't worry everything is going to be perfect so I will be fine".

They looked at me confused but I didn't want to stick around to help them figure out what I meant by what I said. I ran out of the house, down the path and closed the gate behind me. There was German stood, he looked so smart. No joggers were in sight. He was wearing a smart white shirt which had a black waistcoat over the top and black trousers. Then I noticed something was in his hands...he had his hands hid behind his back. Then he pulled out a bouquet of lilies.  

"My favourite flowers! Thank you so much! How did you know?".

"I have my ways...".

"Ah mystery man...won't tell me how he found out..".

I caught him looking up and down at me..

"What?".

"Nothing, it's just you look incredible and your choice of footwear..I have to say is cool".

"Well thank-you and I have to say, you look smart and very handsome. The waist-coat is a nice touch" I winked...

"Hey! Winking is my thing! Anyway shall we go Miss Carrara?".

Hey had his hand out and so I took it and held it..

"We shall Mr Castillo" I smiled and off we went.