Chapter 3: Shouting

"Argentina?!".

"Yes Angie, Argentina".

"But we can't! I have friends here...well a friend here! Natalie is my best friend, we've been through so much".

"It's a new fresh start..an opportunity your Father and the rest of us can't pass up. You'll make new friends...the weather will be much nicer".

"Mum! I don't care how hot it will be, I can't leave Natalie".

"Natalie can come and visit. She can fly over in the summer holidays".

"Summer holidays? When exactly are you going?".

"We are leaving next week my dear".

"Next week?! Dad we can't, i'm only half way through the school year. I want to finish the year".

"Well, we've been looking at schools in Buenos Aries, there are a couple of all girl school".

"No! I'm not going to an all girl school!".

"Well fine, you can attend a mixed school. I don't care as long as you attend a school and finish your education".

"Yeah, you don't care! None of you care! Your only bothered about Maria! Never me".

Angie ran upstairs to her room and locked the door.

Angelica immediately ran upstairs after her and knocked loudly on her door.

"Angie! Open the door!".

"No!".

"We need to talk, what are you doing in there?".

"I'm texting Natalie, or am I not allowed to even do that?!".

Angelica sighed and walked back downstairs.

Text to Natalie;

Hey Nat,

I've got something to tell you, can we meet? x