Chapter 8: Airport

Hi guys! Thought it was time to update....plus it's been a year since I joined wattpad. We started off with 'The Beginning' ......then four books later we're at 'England to Argentina'! Thanks for supporting me along this journey!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

My Mum, Dad and I are at the airport...just about to check in. I haven't spoken to them since we left the house. I don't want to speak to them..at least not for a while...

"Angie, come on we need to check in" I heard my Mum say....

Do I decide to run? That way I can't board the plane and they can't force me?! Then theirs the case about me having no where to run to...apart from Natalie's. I can't run there...

That's when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see my Dad stood in front of me.

"Angie dear, come on. Just wait until we get to Argentina. Who knows what you will discover...you might love it out there".

I sighed and threw my hands in the air.

"What if I don't? What if everyone see's me as 'the weird new girl'. What if I make no friends..."

"Angie, your kind hearted, smart, beautiful and caring. Any person who befriends you will be lucky to call you their friend. I guarantee something good will happen. I might not be a 'mystic meg' but I see your future is bright".

I had to laugh my Dad's voice turned in to a gypsies voice. He actually thinks he can predict the future...

"Dad, do you ever see us coming back to live in England?".

"One day, I hope..but for the next couple of years. We will be staying in Buenos Aries".

I looked to the floor then to my Dad, he did his best to make me smile...he was pulling funny faces..

I've always been closer to my Dad, my Mum and I just clash nearly always.

"Dad, I love you".

"I love you too Angie. Your my little girl and most important treasure".

I  ran in to his arms and gripped on tightly to his jacket.

Then I heard my Mum shouting again....My Dad and I looked at each-other and shook our heads.

"Come on Angie, we better go check in before your Mother has a fit".

I smiled at my Dad, grabbed his hand while he trailed my suitcase in his other hand.

"Thanks Dad".

"Your welcome".