Chapter 29: Seal the deal..

This chapter is for Meg. She is my Miranda and my most dearest friend. She's had a stressful day today. So this is too brighten up your mood a little. Just know I'm always here for you!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face. I've never been so happy. All my life I've been put down, people have always had something to say about me behind my back..something bad.  Amber and Wayne took away 3 years of my life. 3 years that I can't get back or do over. Maria was seen as the golden child, I was never noticed. Now, I'm much closer to my Dad, I have friends and might have a boyfriend?! I'm singing too! I can't believe it. I'm finally discovering love, life and passion for something..music! Everything in my life has finally come together.

 It was now morning, my alarm went off. I got out of bed, washed my hair, dried it and left it down for once. I've always had it tied up in a bobble but it's time for a change.

I skipped to the dining room for breakfast happy as larry. I sat down and ate my cereal as fast as I could so I quickly run to the corner to meet German. My Mum noticed how fast I was eating...

"Angie! Slow down.  You might make yourself sick".

"I'm going to be late for school, that's why I'm hurrying up" I said while my mouth was filled with corn flakes.

My Mum was about to reply but I got up, picked my bag up from off the floor, slid my phone in to my pocket and ran out the front door. I ran as fast as I could to the corner. I had 2 minutes until it turns 8 o clock.

I reached the corner, so I leaned against a lamppost while I waited for German. Just as I got my breath back two hands covered my eyes. They weren't my hands either..

"Guess whooooo" said a voice...instantly I could tell whose voice it was. It was German.

I put my hands on top of his and pulled them away from my eyes.. so I could see. I turned to face German..

"I knew it was you!".

"Well good morning beautiful!".

"Good morning to you too".

"How did everything go last night? I take it you didn't get caught?".

We started to walk down the street holding hands.

"No, I said I was talking to Rina on the phone".

"Ahhh, when are you going to tell him about me?".

"When the time is right, the place is right and I feel like I can tell him. At the moment, the time is not right. He's just started his new job and I've never had a boyfr-..".

I stopped in mid word, was I about to call German my boyfriend? Oh no... German stared right at me and folded his arms.

"Angie Carrara, were you just about to call me your boyfriend or do my ears deceive me?" he winked..

"Ermm, yes. It sort of just slipped out. I'm sorry".

"Don't apologise, I like the term boyfriend. I'd like to call you my girlfriend".

"Would you now...".

"Yes Angie, but first..".

"First, what?".

"I have another question to ask you... Angie Carrara, I would like you to go on a date with me. Our first date, yes or no?".

"Yes German Castillo..yes".

"Can we shake on it, to seal the deal?".

I nodded and put my hand out....suddenly German kissed me on the nose..

"What happened to sealing the deal on a shake?" I questioned..

"Well, I wanted to change it to a kiss on that cute little nose of yours".

I smiled.

"Come on then Miss, we better get to school before Pablo, Rina and Tash go ape".