Chapter 12: Shower

The sky was already dark when I got home. I was so occupied with Blew's jokes that I lost track of time. He managed to send me home by following my car until we reached the house.

Becky was sitting on the couch in the living room when I arrived. I took off my shoes and wore the fur slippers and looked at her while she was so focused on watching and eating popcorn.

These past few days she had been addicted to movies and dramas. She even watched other boy's love and girl's love dramas. Sometimes she was talking about it before we go to sleep.

"You're here. Why are you late?" she asked and stood up.

Becky walked in my direction but I didn't bother to move to meet her halfway. I was leaning on the front door when she pulled me by my waist and looked me in the eyes.

"Answer me," she prompted.

"My workmates invited me for dinner, but I'm not full." I pressed my lips to hers and tucked the remaining hair behind her ear. "Shall we eat?" I asked.

Becky is in a good mood tonight. I don't want to ruin it by telling her that I went out with Blew. Although it didn't have meaning, knowing her sudden mood swings she would be mad at me.

"I want to eat something," she said, ignoring my question and letting go of my waist. She then reached for my hand and pulled me inside the room.

Becky pushed me to sit on the bed and slowly unbuttoned my white polo. She traced my collarbone using her fingers and smiled as she admired my upper body.

"I want chocolate. You go shower and I'll go get it." She smiled and was about to turn her back but I grabbed her arms and made her sit on my lap.

"Let's shower together, shall we?" I asked and pulled the back of her neck for a kiss.

Becky didn't resist and let me devour her mouth. She snaked her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss while she was still sitting on my lap.

"You smell different, babe," Becky mentioned in between our kisses. "Who's with you today?"

Becky stood up and looked at me with doubtful eyes. She wanted to know if I meet someone today who touched me and the reason why my smell changed.

It's because I changed my perfume.

I reached for Becky's hand and kissed the back of it. I looked at her and plastered a smile.

"I changed perfume this morning. I'm sorry," I said and made her hand cupped my face.

"I'm sorry. I guess, I'm overthinking again." Becky caressed my cheek and kissed the top of my head. "Go ahead and shower. I'll get some food for you."

Once Becky went outside, I heaved a deep sigh.

I clearly understand why she can't trust me now. I hurt her many times and it's my fault that she's acting this way. She's trying hard to make me stay and I wonder how much she can hold on in our relationship.

I hope she won't change her mind because I decided to create a family with her. From now on, she will be my home, my serenity, my all. I won't leave her again, and I will do my best to give her all the things she deserves.

I looked at the ceiling and smiled at the sight of the pictures glued on it. I wonder how Becky put all of those there, but it was so sweet. I remembered the time when I asked her before if when she would take them down and she answered, "When I am no longer in love with you." I hope she didn't forget that, because as long as I am here that would be my basis if she got tired of me or what.

"Sarocha! You better be inside the bathroom now!"

I chuckled at Becky's shout from the outside of the bedroom and shook my head. I stood up and trod inside the bathroom in case Becky enter the room.

I prepared the bathtub and took off all my remaining clothes. A naughty idea came into my mind so instead of getting inside the tub, I covered myself in a robe and went outside to fetch Becky.

I want to shower with her.

I saw her preparing the table, so I grasped using my right hand on the table for support and transferred my body weight.

"Hey, are you busy?" I asked in the most seductive way I know.

Becky furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me. "So, what do you think you're doing now?"

I smiled and ambled in her direction. I pulled her by the waist and kissed her forehead.

"I love you," I whispered. "Can we shower together now?"

Becky rolled her eyes and gently pushed me to let go of the embrace. She went back to the kitchen to fetch the dish she heated and motioned me to sit down.

I pouted.

"Let's eat first," she said and winked at me.