Rocky x Sweetie | Lost in the Castle's Long Forgotten Underground Maze

(scene opens to Rocky, Marshall, and Everest arriving in Barkingburg thanks to Mirage who is now napping nearby)

Princess of Barkingburg: I'm so delighted the three of you could come for a visit!

Everest: We're happy to be invited! (looks at the sleeping Mirage) And that Mirage kindly teleported us over!

Marshall: I'm happy we could come over!

Sweetie: (walks over) (scoffs) I see you three decided to come!

Everest: Actually there are six of us!

Sweetie: (notices Mirage) I only count four?

Everest: (rubs her belly) (giggles) Actually I'm carrying our twins!

Marshall: (giggles) Yep!

Rocky and Sweetie: (confused) Huh?

Everest: Marshall, can you please remove my belt?

Marshall: Sure Everest! (taps her belly causing a belt to fall off and magically vanish before her stomach suddenly expands without warning)

Sweetie: (surprised) My word, what did you eat Everest?

Everest: (giggles) I told you I have my twins riding in my tummy! (rubs her belly) You two can come out now!

(Tectonic and Plates teleport out of Everest's belly which instantly reverts to it's normal size)

Rocky: (confused) Okay, how long have they been in there?

Everest: Mirage came up with the idea yesterday, (giggles) they've been with me since last night!

Tectonic and Plates: (snuggles Everest and Marshall)

Princess of Barkingburg: How sweet that you brought your twin ifrit pups!

Tectonic and Plates: (bows to the princess) Hi princess!

Princess of Barkingburg: It's nice to see you both again!

(the pups enter the castle where Sweetie walks away from the ground only for Rocky to notice and follow her)

Sweetie: The princess looks more fond of those twins than me!

Rocky's voice: Sweetie?

Sweetie: (looks back) (surprised) Rocky, how much did you hear?

Rocky: From what I heard it sounds like you really want attention!

Sweetie: (sighs) I admit I kinda would like some attention from my owner or someone!

Rocky: (walks over) (kisses her cheek)

Sweetie: (blushes) Why did you do that?

Rocky: (sheepishly) I admit that I kinda have a crush on you!

Sweetie: (giggles) I also admit, that I've had a crush on you for some time, handsome!

Female voice: Aww, that's sweet, too bad you're going down!

Sweetie and Rocky: (looks back to find a husky) (gasps)

Rocky: Gasket is that you?

Female pup: You're half right! (walks forward revealing herself to be Nightfall)

Rocky: Nightfall, what are you doing here?

Nightfall: Just causing a little trouble! (presses a hidden button with her back)

Sweetie and Rocky: (realizes) Uh oh! (a trap door opens under them) (screams)

Nightfall: (shouts down trap door) Just so you guys know, none of this wasn't anything personal!