Leo x Cat Marshall | Hypnotized Kitty Trouble

(scene opens to Foggy Bottom with Mayor Humdinger who is with his kittens while watching Cassie's children Eddie and Emmy who are stuck outside since a giant boulder is blocking the entrance to his lair)

Eddie: Mr. Mayor Humdinger, are we supposed to go inside since you got a boulder stuck at the front door?

Emmy: Yeah, how are we supposed to get through?

Mayor Humdinger: This might be a little big for the paw patrol but I know someone else who can assist if I beg enough!

Eddie and Emmy: Who are you talking about?

(scene changes to Mason with Mirage riding on his shoulder as the approach Mayor Humdinger's lair and look at him with annoyed expression)

Mayor Humdinger: (pleading to them) I beg you guys, can one of you please move this boulder I got stuck in front of my lair?

Mason: Why us?

Mirage: (shrugs) Well the Paw Patrol is visiting Barkingburg and the Cat Pack is looking after Adventure Bay!

Mayor Humdinger: (surprised) The pups left the Cat Pack in charge?

Mirage: (nods) Yep!

Mason: (reaches into his satchel) (looks at Mayor Humdinger) Do you want me to smash or move the boulder?

Mayor Humdinger: (shrugs) Your choice my good man!

Mason: (chuckles) Smashing it is! (pulls out the Fist of Tebigong and unknowingly drops his pocket watch) Time to smash!

Mirage: want me to summon a protective force field for the rest of us to stand behind?

Mason: (nods) Yes, if you'd be okay doing that?

Mirage: (smiles) Of course!

(scene changes to everyone but Mason behind Mirage's force field)

Mirage: Ready Mason!

Mason: (shouts) Fist of Tebigong! (punches the boulder)

Sounds: (boom)

(boulder shatters to smaller pieces excluding one large chunk)

Everyone but Mirage: Whoa! (meows from the kittens)

Mirage: (makes her force field vanish)

Mayor Humdinger: (gratefully) Thank you so much Mason!

Mason: No sweat Mayor Humdinger, I also enjoy a chance of smashing stuff!

Mayor Humdinger: Would, like payment for your services?

Mason: No need! (puts away the Fist of Tebigong and pulls out the Hand of Midas by the handle as he walks toward the biggest chunk left from the boulder)

Mayor Humdinger: What are you doing?

Mason: (uses the Hand of Midas to turn the smaller boulder into solid gold) I'll take this smaller gold boulder as payment!

Mayor Humdinger: (gasps) How'd you do that!?

Mason: The Hand of Midas is magical but a strong warning, never touch the golden hand only the handle! Or at least carefully wrapped it up in fabric if fast enough!

Mayor Humdinger: Ooh!

Mason: (picks up rocks and carefully uses the Hand of Midas to turn them into gold) I know you wanna take it, so have these golden rocks instead! (puts away the Hand of Midas)

Mayor Humdinger: (surprised) (touched) Thank you Mason!

Mason: If you wanna brag might I suggest making a hollow golden top hat!