Chase vs Evil Chase | Evil Chase from another World

(scene opens to Foggy Bottom with Mirage and Mason approach the shoreline)

Mirage: (chuckles) Looks like the right place for target practice!

Mason: (chuckles) Yep! (reveals an archer fish disc)

(flash of light before scene changes to Mason wearing an archer fish suit)

Mason: Are you ready, girl?

Mirage: Yep! (magically grows dragonfly wings on her back and summons a target)

Mason: Time for a little archer fish archery practice!

(Mason shots the target each time while not soaking Mirage)

Mirage: (giggles) This is fun!

Mason: Thanks again for helping me with practicing girl!

Mirage: (giggles) No sweat Mason!

(both laugh until looking at the beach where portal opens before a dog leaps through)

Mirage: Who's that? (changes back to normal and flies over as Mason follows from below)

Pup: So this is the place? (portal closes)

Mirage: (walks over) Hello, stranger!

Pup: Leave me alone mutt!

Mirage:  (offended) Hey! What was that for!?

(pup bites Mirage paw on purpose)

Mirage: Yipe!

Pup: (mocking) Ha! Loser!

(flash of red light)

Pup: What was that light?

Mason: (crawls forward wearing komodo dragon suit) (hissing) You'll pay for that mutt!

Pup: (scared) Yipe! What are you!?

Mason: (hissing)

Mirage: (limps over to Mason and nuzzles him) Get him Mason!

Pup: (scared) Yipe! (runs away frightened) I'm outta here!

Mirage: And stay away, you meanie!

Mason: (stands up and cradles Mirage in his arms) (calmly) Can I see you paw girl?

Mirage: (nods) (shows Mason the bite mark on her paw)

Mason: (gently taps it with one finger to magically heal it making it good as new) Is that better Mirage?

Mirage: (hugs Mason) I'm lucky to have someone like you as a friend!

Mason: (glares into the fog) I had a long enough glance to tell that pup had a dark aura and sounded like a male!

Mirage: Yeah! He sounded like a villain! But I must admit he reminded me of Chase?

Mason: (nods) Good to know, my friend!

Mayor Humdinger: (walks toward them and notices Mason in his komodo dragon suit) (screams) Lizard man! (runs away screaming)

Mason: Do you think someone should tell him about komodo dragon powers?

Mirage: (shrugs) Maybe another time!

Mason: (chuckles) Sounds okay to me! So Mirage, you wanna go snowboarding?

Mirage: (giggles) Sure!

(both walk back to Adventure Bay not knowing the bad pup was secretly following them)

(scene changes to Marshall, Mirage, Everest, and Mason on Jake's Mountain having fun snowboarding while talking)

Everest: So a portal randomly opened in Foggy Bottom where a pup leapt out and bit you?