Chase x Sweetie | Barkingburg's Surprise

(scene opens to the Air Patroller beside in Barkingburg castle where the Paw Patrol exit before the princess and Sweetie both walk up to them)

Princess of Barkingburg: (excited) Paw Patrol, I'm so delighted you could come to my party tonight!

Ryder: (chuckles) We're glad you invited us!

Princess of Barkingburg: Just wondering but who is watching Adventure Bay?

Ryder: No worries, we asked some friends to look after it during our absence!

Sound: (splashing)

Chase: Sounds like something's in the mouth?

(Chase walks over being followed by Sweetie)

Princess of Barkingburg: (walks over) What's up you guys?

(a shadowy figure swims past in the moat)

Princess of Barkingburg: My word, what's in the moat!?

(the creature swims over before climbing out of the moat)

Marshall: (screams) Moat monster!

Pups: (screams) Moat monster!

(Sweetie tries running but collides with Chase before their lips kiss)

Chase and Sweetie: (blushes) (gasps)

Princess of Barkingburg: (giggles) Aww, so sweet!

Chase: (blushing) Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going!

Sweetie: (blushing) Me too!

Mason's voice: Hi guys!

Group: (confused) Mason!?

(group looks over at the creature who presses the paw icon on its chest before a flash of flight occurs)

Mason: (normal appearance) Tada!

Princess of Barkingburg: (surprise) Mason, where'd you come from? Also what are you wearing?

Mason: I used the Golden Tiger Claws to come here yesterday! And for what I'm wearing, this is a creature power suit which was created from a different universe!

Princess of Barkingburg: My word, that creature was you?

Mason: I used a crocodile tooth and disc to activate crocodile powers!

Princess of Barkingburg: My word the creator of that technology is truly a genius!

Mason: Yep! She sure is! But my elemental brawlers friends, mass produced and fixed a few problems!

Ryder: Wild and Rory did mention you used it during your little adventure, but I didn't see you use it in person!

Mason: Yep! This is special technology!

(scene changes to everyone helping the princess, butler, and earl set up the party)

Earl of Barkingburg: Thank you Ryder and pups so much for helping us set up this costume party!

Princess of Barkingburg: (giggles) Yeah, everyone is invited!

Mason: (lands nearby past wearing the Jetbootsu) You sure that's a good idea princess?

Princess of Barkingburg: Mason, I thought you'd be excited for a party?

Mason: I'm just thinking about the safety of others.

Ryder: (walks over) Please explain, Mason?

Mason: (nods) I'm just referring to troublemakers like Claw and your cousin the Duke of Flappington using the party as a diversion to enter the castle!