Marshall x Everest | Mighty Evershall vs Three Super Baddies

(scene opens to the Paw Patrol including Everest, Ella, and Tuck helping at City Hall after Chickaletta run into the sewers)

Mayor Goodway: (worried) Chickaletta, where are you my precious chicken!?

Ryder: Don't worry Mayor Goodway, we'll find Chickaletta!

Pups: Yeah!

(while sniffing around Marshall and Everest bump into each other)

Marshall and Everest: (blushing) Sorry, Everest/Marshall! (nervously chuckles)

(Mirage, Angel, Melody, and Mason walk over)

Hailey Daily: (to camera) Still no sign of the mayor's pet chicken who fled into the sewer, what do you think Mr. Nibbles?

(scene moves over to Mr. Nibbles in the news van)

Mr. Nibbles: (eye rolls) Meow!

Ryder: So Mason, where are you guys headed?

Mason: Just looking around, before we decided to... (whispers) Volcano Island!

Ryder: (confused) Why'd you whisper the last part?

Mason: I'd rather not tell any spying trouble makers where we're headed!

Ryder: (confused) What makes you think that?

Mason: Just a gut feeling!

Genie pups: (nods in agreement)

Ryder: (shrugs) I guess you can never be too careful!

Mason: (pulls the Mind Reader Conch out of his satchel and holds it near his ear) We'll just look around for awhile!

(scene switches to an annoyed Harold and Mayor Humdinger complaining about not being on TV several feet away from Hailey Daily)

Harold: So not fair that those pesky pup are on the news!

Mayor Humdinger: Agreed! If not, I'd rather be hit with a pie! (hit in the face with a pie)

Harold: (snickers) That was well timed!

Mayor Humdinger: (licks pie covering his face) (muffled) Ooh, raspberry!

Harold: (looks over finding a giggling Mirage) Looks like Mirage might've thrown that pie!

Mayor Humdinger: (shrugs) (takes pie off his face) Meh! I've got no problem with that, it's free pie and quite funny! (to Mirage) Nice shot girl!

Mirage: You're welcome! After all you said... (Mayor Humdinger's voice) If not, I'd rather be hit with a pie!

Harold: (chuckles) She's got you there uncle mayor!

Mayor Humdinger: Fair enough!

Mirage: (walks off with the rest of her group)

Harold: (confused) Wonder why Mason has a conch shell over his ear?

Mayor Humdinger: (shrugs) Who knows, Mason is often a mysterious fellow!

(scene switches back to the pups who just found Chickaletta)

Chase: Ryder, we found here!

Ryder: Great work pups, now we just have to get her outta there!

Everest: My grappling hook can lower someone down there, Ryder!

Ryder: Good idea Everest! Skye, do you mind?

Skye: Sure thing Ryder!

(Everest lowers Skye down to Chickaletta while Marshall and Rubble help Everest hold her ground and not slide)