Ace x Ryder | Temple Trouble

(scene opens to the jungle where Ryder and his six pups are having fun with Tracker while the boys catch up)

Tracker: It's so great to see you guys again!

Marshall: I know we love coming to the jungle!

Trackers: (ears move around) Guys! I can hear a whooshing sound!

Sound: (crash into a tree)

(everyone notices a nearby tree vibrates before falling down)

Mason's voice: I really need to work on braking!

Marshall: Hey, that's Mason's voice!

(Mason walks forward with Mirage beside him while carrying the same fallen tree)

Chase: (confused) Mason what happened?

Mason: Rabbit talisman and I wasn't looking straight!

Mirage: (shrugs) You were the one who said you could run faster than a cheetah when it happened!

Mason: (puts down the tree) In my defense I was caught up in the moment!

Skye: (curiously) So what are you two doing here?

Mirage: We were having a race around the Earth for fun! I used my super speed, while Mason used the rabbit talisman!

Skye: Wow! That sounds so cool!

Mason: By the way, do you know anyone that owns a red, blue, and yellow plane?

Skye: (concerned) Why do you ask?

Mirage: We saw a crash plane on our way into the jungle but luckily nobody was at the crash site!

Skye: (gasps) (worried) Ace!

(Pup-Pad rings)

Ryder: Hello? (concerned) Oh Ace, is something wrong?

Ace: Ryder, Amelia crashed in the jungle but I parachuted out just in time but unfortunately I'm above a few hungry crocodiles!

Ryder: (shocked) Don't worry Ace we're on our way! (to the pups) Paw Patrol to the Paw Patroller!

Pups: Ryder needs us!

Marshall: (looks around noticing Mirage and Mason are missing) (curiously) Where'd they go? (trips on a pile of coconuts and rolls toward his friends in the Paw Patroller)

Pups: Uh oh!

Sound: (crash)

Marshall: That sure was a coco nutty trick!

Pups: (laughs)

Marshall: By the way, has anyone seen Mason and Mirage?

Pups: (shrugs not knowing where they went)

(scene changes to Mason and Mirage approaching the site where Ace called)

Mason: Good thing a little magic helped us track her!

Mirage: (nods) Yep!

(scene changes to Marshall, Chase, Skye, Tracker, and Ryder out looking for Ace Sorensen)

Ryder: (to Skye) Can you see her yet Skye?

Skye: Not yet Ryder!

(group soon arrives at the site to find Mason and Mirage wrestling the crocodiles with bare hands/paws)

Ace: (pleased) Ryder, pups you made it!

Ryder: No worries Ace, we're ready to help!

Ace: That's great! Plus Mason and Mirage are handling the crocodiles!