Chase x Skye, Marshall x Everest, and Zuma x Ella | Carnival Couples

(scene opens to the Lookout where Ella, Tuck, and Everest have joined their friends for upcoming carnival fun)

Everest: I'm so excited to go to the Adventure Bay carnival, what about you guys?

Ella: I'm super extremely excited!

Tuck: (nods) What my sister said!

Marshall and Zuma: (walk over) Hi girls!

Everest: (nuzzles Marshall) Thank you for inviting me to join you!

Marshall: (hugs Everest) I love you and enjoy any chance we spend together!

Zuma: I'm happy you and Tuck could come too, Ella!

Ella: (squeals) (kisses Zuma) Thank you so much sweetie!

Tuck: My sister sure does love you!

Ella and Zuma: (nuzzles each other) We love each other so much!

(Chase walks over with Skye)

Chase: (chuckles) We're all excited to go to the carnival together and with our girlfriends!

Rocky: (walks over) (sighs) Most of us anyway!

Ella: Is something wrong with Ginger, Rocky?

Rocky: (sighs) Mirage told me how she'd love to come, but someone won't let her!

Everest: (tearful) That's so sad!

Marshall: (notice a dog-like figure walking on two legs) (concerned) Is that a werewolf?

(the pups notice the figure coming toward them)

Pups: (screams) Werewolf!

Mason's voice: Hey, I'm wearing a coyote suit!

Everest: (relieved) Oh Mason, it's you!

Pups: (sighs in relief)

Mason: Did you know the whole genie pup family is eager to go to the carnival too!

Skye: Wow, they must really wanna go?

Mason: More than anything they even begged Hydro, Clover, and Midnight to join!

Everest: That's so sweet of them!

Rocky: So Mason, what are you doing dressed like a coyote?

Mason: (embarrassed) Kinda lost the Sword of the Storm

Zuma: What does that do again, dude?

Mason: It has wind related powers such as creating powerful wind blasts or creating a tornado!

Pups: (shocked) Whoa!

Hydro's voice: (muffled) Mason, I found it!

Mason: (looks back to find Hydro holding the lost sword with his mouth) Great job Hydro! (pets Hydro) So glad you found it before someone else did!

Zuma: Yeah dude, just imagine if some tried using it to ruin the carnival!

Ella: I agree, my love! That is worrying!

Mason: (puts the Sword of the Storm into his satchel) Well now that it's been found! (presses the deactivation button) I'm going to the carnival too!

Hydro: Melody and Mirage also wanted me to join their group!

Marshall: Don't worry Hydro, it'll be fun!

Mason: (pets Hydro) Let's just say he still has trouble balancing fun and work! Unlike his brothers in arms who have fun while staying sharp!