Marshall x Everest + Ella | Paw Patrol against Mirage's Sports Day Squad

(scene opens to Marshall, Everest, and Ella training on the sports field for sports day alongside several members Mirage's family while the others watch)

Ella: It's nice that you girls could join us!

Everest: Yeah! (giggles)

Everest and Ella: (swoons upon seeing Marshall practice) He's so handsome!

Mirage: (walks over) (pretends to swoon) Yeah, I'm so glad he proposed to me today!

Everest and Ella: (surprised) (shouts) What!?

Marshall: (walks over) Girls, did you say something?

Everest: Marshall, how could you marry Mirage today!?

Ella: (confused) Yeah!?

Everest and Ella: I thought you loved me!

Marshall: (blushing) (confused) What are you girls talking about, I never proposed to anyone?

Mirage: (giggles) I was just teasing you guys, but I sure got you both good!

Everest and Ella: (blushes) Sorry Marshall!

Marshall: (hugs Everest and Ella) (chuckles) I understand guys, Mirage really knows how to be very convincing!

Everest and Ella: (blushes) Yeah!

Hex: (walks over with her three cousins) My cousin/sister really knows how to be funny at times!

Mirage: You're right, sis!

Everest and Ella: (chuckles) Nice one, Mirage!

Mayor Goodway: (runs and gets behind Mirage's group) Pups, there's a red lizard and with a pup on its back coming this way!

(the lizard man walks over carrying Frostbite in its arms)

Mason's voice: Why do people keep thinking my komodo dragon suit is a lizard man?

Pups: Mason!

Mayor Goodway: (embarrassed) Sorry about that Mason!

(flash of light and Mason is in his normal attire but still has Frostbite in his arms)

Frostbite: (coughs) Hi guys!

Marshall: (concerned) Frostbite, are you okay?

Mason: She's got a little cold, but she's refusing to rest since she wants to see her genie pup buddies train alongside the Paw Patrol!

Marshall: Frostbite you should be resting in a cozy bed, not outside!

Frostbite: (sneezes above Marshall before a snowman magically appears nearby)

Everest: (surprised) Whoa! An instant snowman!

Frostbite: (covers her mouth with her arm) (sneezes repeatedly)

Mason: Frostbite, I told you that you'd be able to watch from home!

Frostbite: (shakes head) I refuse to rest!

Blizzard: (walks over) (firmly) Frostbite, this is your mother telling you that you're getting some rest!

(scene changes to Blizzard now carrying Frostbite on her back)

Blizzard: Sweetie, you need to rest! Besides, we can watch the show from home!

Frostbite: (sighs) Okay, mommy!

Mirage and her cousins: Get well soon, Frostbite!

Others: Get well soon!

Frostbite: (sighs) I really wanted to watch the event in person!